September Wrestling Thread 2021

1629547187567.jpeg

Mood

Got a buddy going to the PPV. Gonna have him cop me one there and if they have Waifu Maki Itoh Merch, that too.
Omg speaking of “Waifu”, I was driving around yesterday and saw a car with a big sticker on its bumper that said WAIFUHUNTER :rofl:

Immediately thought of you and this thread. Wanted to take a pic but wifey was in the car and would’ve been confused as hell :lol:

Nah. They legit just made him look dumb and weak by losing to Chris Gin last week. They gotta make him come off the belt(s) soon. No reason to think he’s special. They really goofed with him.

As a TNA champion/match I think they are allowed to do w/e. They know they’re gonna protect Kenny and the AEW championship

Omg speaking of “Waifu”, I was driving around yesterday and saw a car with a big sticker on its bumper that said WAIFUHUNTER :rofl:

Immediately thought of you and this thread. Wanted to take a pic but wifey was in the car and would’ve been confused as hell :lol:

Gotta commit to the bit man.

I have easily the weirdest interactions with folks because of the things in into.
While we wait for those sites to go back up, any promo codes out there? I’m eying that snapback with the tee like a true mark:nerd:
Snapback you say?! Pics please

Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison

As a TNA champion/match I think they are allowed to do w/e. They know they’re gonna protect Kenny and the AEW championship
Which is why him taking that TNA title was only for TNA. It did nothing for Omega.

The loss was on AEW TV vs. someone that shouldn't be on his same level.

Overall, bad move.

It doesn't get talked about enough how aew seems like a good work environment and the talent are happy there.
I get that JR is a homer currently, but if you listen to "Grilling with" it does. If I were a performer, I would want to be there. Good pay, schedule, talent to work with that can help get you over further, mentors (Arn, Lynn, Malenko, Jericho, etc.), involvement in your own creative. What isn't to like?

Back
Top Bottom