September Wrestling Thread 2021

Snapback you say?! Pics please

1FA5E415-4B9F-4DA2-AE55-D2867212D97D.png

https://www.prowrestlingtees.com/cm-punk-lightning-fists-new-era-9fifty-flatbill-snapback.html

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

How do you feel about the word "mark"?

Specifically hardcore wrestling fans using it to insult other fans
Hardcore wrestling fans can't call anyone anything. In the grand scheme of Coolness factor, they are forever in the League Leaders in Loserdom.

I don't see the point in it though.

While we wait for those sites to go back up, any promo codes out there? I’m eying that snapback with the tee like a true mark:nerd:
Gotta commit to the bit man.

I have easily the weirdest interactions with folks because of the things in into.

Snapback you say?! Pics please

Bought it on the last sale a couple weeks ago. Had no idea it'd end up being his official logo, just bought it because I thought it looked cool. Showed up yesterday...

20210819_165209.jpg

While we wait for those sites to go back up, any promo codes out there? I’m eying that snapback with the tee like a true mark:nerd:
I got the Capital One extension on my laptop that goes through all coupon codes and when I tried it last night for AEW and PWT there were no current codes available to use..Looks like it's either pay retail now or wait awhile..

Like my man rooster rooster says about not buying Fast Food without using an APP, nobody should be browsing the internet without having Shopping Extensions in their browsers.

Rakuten
Honey
RetailMeNot

Chrome Store

I was just now able to get all the way through the checkout process on ShopAEW.com for the PUnk shirt..They also have a flag and sticker you can buy..No hat though..

Back
Top Bottom