September Wrestling Thread 2021

Maybe IT didn't translate the same to the TV crowd because of the commercials or something then. Which could happen. Feel like I've been at stuff where IT seemed more live than IT did when I re-watched on TV.

What everybody saw on TV was definitely not some great match though, which was kinda disappointing. Was entertained nonetheless, but thought IT was gonna be way better.

Same match as Usos/Profits from SD tonight.

Well whoever "reported" it, they didn't tear the house down.

Not sure what to tell you man. I'm the one that said it. No "echoing from twitter." I was there. The crowd was hot for it, and it was a really good match. Not sure if they edited it or anything on the broadcast tonight because I haven't watched it. Sorry it didn't live up to you and B Sox B Sox 's high standards, but I stand by what I said.

EDIT: Just saw your post B. That's way more likely.

Maybe IT didn't translate the same to the TV crowd because of the commercials or something then. Which could happen. Feel like I've been at stuff where IT seemed more live than IT did when I re-watched on TV.

What everybody saw on TV was definitely not some great match though, which was kinda disappointing. Was entertained nonetheless, but thought IT was gonna be way better.

Same match as Usos/Profits from SD tonight.
Yea, it wasn't trash by any stretch.

I was entertained.

You are right, about it might not translating to the TV.

Matches are generally better in person vs. watching it on TV.

Not sure what to tell you man. I'm the one that said it. No "echoing from twitter." I was there. The crowd was hot for it, and it was a really good match. Not sure if they edited it or anything on the broadcast tonight because I haven't watched it. Sorry it didn't live up to you and B Sox B Sox 's high standards, but I stand by what I said.

EDIT: Just saw your post B. That's way more likely.

Were you the agent of the match or something?

I'm confused as to why you are taking this so personally.

Smackdown is a 2 hour show … everybody can’t fit …. I’m sure main event has space if they really want to wrestle or be seen
As pandering of a company WWE Is, I just expect them to find a way to get as many brownie points in as possible.

Putting Zelina on there was a no brainer since it was the 9-11 show.

Here yall go again not blaming the the man on top.

It's always everybody else's fault but Vince.

Funny how that works.

No thats not what's happening here.

Im simply asking who runs that show. I am not aware if Vince is even at the SD shows.

Only know he runs Raw.

Last edited:
andrade and pac match was awesome it just suffered from that non clean finish

really hope they dont turn lucha bros heel again now that they have the belts

maxresdefault.jpg

Back
Top Bottom