September Wrestling Thread 2021

I respect you brosef, but Orange Cassidy is the ****. Completely in his own lane.
My Bestie DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican isn’t a fan of comedic wrestling. Nothing wrong with IT , just not for him.
He likes his Pro wrestling to be pro wrestling and not “sports entertainment”
C735F99C-FB88-478D-A5F5-985C269C99F1.jpeg

My Bestie DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican isn’t a fan of comedic wrestling. Nothing wrong with IT , just not for him.
He likes his Pro wrestling to be pro wrestling and not “sports entertainment”
C735F99C-FB88-478D-A5F5-985C269C99F1.jpeg

I don't MIND funny things happening in wrestling.

But stuff done for the sake of comedy isn't for ME.

Especially when goofs like that are given main event programs like OC was early on during AEW 1.0.

Vince conditioned you well to believe it’s the wrestlers and not his dumb *** writing that makes the shows worse :lol:.
So if A&W didn’t have dumb *** writing, I would enjoy Pillman Jr?

You must’ve been the lone person in agreement with Jewels about Tye Dillweed years ago :lol:

Vince conditioned you well to believe it’s the wrestlers and not his dumb *** writing that makes the shows worse :lol:.

This really the wildest **** ever

Dudes careers ruined and destined to be jabronis forever because the writers treat these dudes like action figures with stupid ideas that they (the writers) face no consequences over :lol:

Honestly, it's a little from column A and a little from column B.

For the MOST part, good booking can make anyone look like a competent competitor. (Not including OC)

But some people have MORE IT than others.

While it's messed up Vega wasn't on the show, I don't think anyone felt her presence was MISSED by her not being on the show.

That's due in part of how she has been booked to be disposable but also when she has been given a shot she hasn't done much to have folks craving to see her work.

This really the wildest **** ever

Dudes careers ruined and destined to be jabronis forever because the writers treat these dudes like action figures with stupid ideas that they (the writers) face no consequences over :lol:

Can't face consequences when you're doing the thing that you were hired to do

And that is writing stories to appease a deranged 75 year old man

Back
Top Bottom