September Wrestling Thread 2021

WOR: Gable Steveson being groomed for the WWE main roster. Debut expected as soon as May 2022

*“They are big behind him for a lot of reasons, but it doesn’t mean he’s going to be a success, ether. I mean, it’s like he’s going to have the microscope on him and he’s gonna be up there [on the WWE main roster] too soon, for sure. He’s gonna be in matches too soon as far as to be a good worker, because they’re gonna try to capitalize on it although I think he goes full time in May 2022 and, you know at that point they’re gonna be grooming him to the top spots, and they signed him to a deal that pretty much wants him there.”

Beautiful german suplex

WOR: Gable Steveson being groomed for the WWE main roster. Debut expected as soon as May 2022

*“They are big behind him for a lot of reasons, but it doesn’t mean he’s going to be a success, ether. I mean, it’s like he’s going to have the microscope on him and he’s gonna be up there [on the WWE main roster] too soon, for sure. He’s gonna be in matches too soon as far as to be a good worker, because they’re gonna try to capitalize on it although I think he goes full time in May 2022 and, you know at that point they’re gonna be grooming him to the top spots, and they signed him to a deal that pretty much wants him there.”

Honestly Brian Cage would probably be a better fit in WWE, given they let him pass piss tests

Been saying this. He is underused in AEW and you already know Vince loves body guys. He would need a Hayman/MVP like manager. Not sure who you could pair him with tho.

Also Samoa Joe has just relinquished the NXT Title do to "medical reasons" . Seems like a work to me....

Crowd favorite
Tbh I think they’ve paid them a lot just for the experience to teach the younger talent. I would hope it pays off at the end, which so far people like Darby and Jungle Boy has been more over with the help of Punk and Christian so far.

Back
Top Bottom