September Wrestling Thread 2021

Unlike AEW, when WWE does something big, their ratings grow.

Since AEW got all the WWE Elite figures, their ratings have gone down and down.

NT, how do you justify this?

You cant...even in defeat, WWE won.

Like me, you try to get me banned, and even though you do, it doesnt work.

Unlike AEW, when WWE does something big, their ratings grow.

Since AEW got all the WWE Elite figures, their ratings have gone down and down.

NT, how do you justify this?

You cant...even in defeat, WWE won.

Like me, you try to get me banned, and even though you do, it doesnt work.
mp,550x550,gloss,ffffff,t.3u4.jpg

I wanted to see Big E take the title from Roman. He spent all that time on Smackdown talking about it, talked about it on Talking Smack numerous times, and it had me intrigued at the match. There should be some explanation about why he decided to go after Bobby instead.

I wanted to see Big E take the title from Roman. He spent all that time on Smackdown talking about it, talked about it on Talking Smack numerous times, and it had me intrigued at the match. There should be some explanation about why he decided to go after Bobby instead.

I think it's because Big E was moving to Raw on the draft but did it sooner because of Monday Night Football.

WWE uses that monday as their "Season Premiere" every year.

probably because they think two black champs is overkill.

would have been a historical moment and that would have generated an even bigger positive buzz.

like someone else stated a bloodline new day fued would have been the best bet

No one wants to see New Day vs the Bloodline.

New Day would get mollywopped.

Big E is just a transitional champ, this was only done for the moment like Nikki ASH.

WWE is not going to take Big E as a champ serious as serious as the AEW people really thought AEW was gonna take ratings away from WWE.

Catching up on the Andrade x Pac match.

Andrade, if pushed right, has every bit of ability to become a main eventer for AEW. The coolness factor of Roman but is an exceptional in ring worker. Plus he got the “look” too. Every time you see him, you get the sense that he’s “important”

DO you though?

I haven't looked at him and thought IMPORTANT for a long, long time.

DO you though?

I haven't looked at him and thought IMPORTANT for a long, long time.

Not important at all, isnt even as important as his fiance.

Andrade will never be a serious Main Eventer.

So you Andrade fans better find someone else to support, cause he aint doing much more than he was doing in WWE.

AEW fans really act like the Clippers.

Just because you and your fans say your #1, doesnt make you #1.

i think AEW is more pathetic than the Clippers.

Cause the Clippers dont try to be the Lakers, AEW is trying to be WWE.

They've been that way for awhile now. Kofi told me that one night somebody had trouble with the snaps and Vince changed it to velcro the next week.

interesting. Must’ve been a common dislike amongst the locker room for them to make that change. The belt lost the prestigious aesthetic imo. Proceed wwf.

AEW has the best chracters and storylines of 2010-2016 WWE, New Japan, TNA and RoH and still cant beat the buzz of Big E winning the transitional chamapionship.

Back
Top Bottom