Serena Williams - Mass Attack

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by reeeem0

not all black dudes like fat, i mean NT THICK women

theres nothing thicc about this bish
alien.gif
i didnt say she was thick, i posted her to show that not liking figures like serenas doesnt mean u dont like black women

just appreciate the mass and not turn this into something waaaaaaaaaaaaay off topic, please.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by reeeem0

not all black dudes like fat, i mean NT THICK women

theres nothing thicc about this bish
alien.gif
i didnt say she was thick, i posted her to show that not liking figures like serenas doesnt mean u dont like black women

just appreciate the mass and not turn this into something waaaaaaaaaaaaay off topic, please.
laugh.gif

Y'all not realizing Serena hasn't even been working out lately due to foot injury/blood clots.... just wait until summer.
But that booty... I'd get 3 strokes in from the back before I blew my load. I couldn't handle that !## clapping against me.

Y'all not realizing Serena hasn't even been working out lately due to foot injury/blood clots.... just wait until summer.
But that booty... I'd get 3 strokes in from the back before I blew my load. I couldn't handle that !## clapping against me.

The fact that she's thick is not an issue, its the fact that shes built like 50cent that has me disgusted. smh

The fact that she's thick is not an issue, its the fact that shes built like 50cent that has me disgusted. smh

That body us BUILT for a serious power stroke game. You gotta be inshape to properly knock that *** down.

Challenge accepted.....

I wonder if she sucks D as good as Mimi... If so. Gawd....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom