Serious Discussion: Are all 20 something women dirty/messy?

...or do I just have bad luck?  It seems like every girl I've talked to has been dirty or messy..or both.  I'm not overly clean or OCD but some stuff these girls do and the condition of their rooms be downright 
sick.gif
.  Hell, sometimes I even find myself cleaning up after them when they leave my room.
Anybody else going through this?

...stop messin wit trash and u won't have that problem......OR assess their ride for cleanliness then go from there...

I've noticed there's no in between
laugh.gif
either she's messy or a super clean freak.

I wish my gf kept organized and neat. I'm always picking up her shoes in the hallway, clothes in the middle of the floor, hairpins on the floor, bunch of receipts all over the place, books... and let's not start on that atrocious, filthy car. Cups, receipts, trash everywhere.

My girl always leaves plates and cups sitting around, or socks just kicked off on the floor
mad.gif
mad.gif

I think females are just messier than dudes.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

I wish my gf kept organized and neat. I'm always picking up her shoes in the hallway, clothes in the middle of the floor, hairpins on the floor, bunch of receipts all over the place, books... and let's not start on that atrocious, filthy car. Cups, receipts, trash everywhere.
this. pretty sure when my girl cleaned her car a couple days ago it was the first time since she's owned it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dman22193

My girl always leaves plates and cups sitting around, or socks just kicked off on the floor
mad.gif
mad.gif

I think females are just messier than dudes.
Yep. I HATE having to wipe the excess toothpaste off the tube that she globs on, always leaving empty rolls of toilet paper on the holder, locking the cat in the closet all day... Just c'mon, use some more effort.

Every single female ive dealt with in my adult years has been varying levels of disgusting in this regard. My boy used to call my ex Madam Trashheap.. Idk what it is with certain women.

The other parts of their lives will be pristine and spotless.. but they cant keep a car or a room refuse free to save their lives.

When my current and I began the process of moving in together.. I found receipts from 2004.. She wasnt even in my area in 2004.. so its like.. did you really BRING trash with you? da fk

Fellas, you need to assess who you decide to date in that area. Seems like we as men sometimes are mostly focused on other things. Then when the dust settles, we look around her living space and go
eek.gif
. I can't tell you how many females' rooms I saw in college that looked straight
sick.gif
. I walked into one of my homegirl's rooms one day and I saw; panties on her desk chair, socks, books, hot pocket cardboard wrappers, old pizza boxes, paper plates etc. I take it that OP is within the age range of 19-23, so this could possibly be an age thing where developmentally we as people haven't moved out of that teenage type of phase where an clean environment is important. Some grow out of it, and some are just straight up slobs. But please gentleman, pay attention to her surroundings, not just the yambs. Thank you.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by beh235

Fellas, you need to assess who you decide to date in that area. Seems like we as men sometimes are mostly focused on other things. Then when the dust settles, we look around her living space and go
eek.gif
. I can't tell you how many females' rooms I saw in college that looked straight
sick.gif
. I walked into one of my homegirl's rooms one day and I saw; panties on her desk chair, socks, books, hot pocket cardboard wrappers, old pizza boxes, paper plates etc. I take it that OP is within the age range of 19-23, so this could possibly be an age thing where developmentally we as people haven't moved out of that teenage type of phase where an clean environment is important. Some grow out of it, and some are just straight up slobs. But please gentleman, pay attention to her surroundings, not just the yambs. Thank you.
wink.gif
Bingo

Originally Posted by Phen0m

Every single female ive dealt with in my adult years has been varying levels of disgusting in this regard. My boy used to call my ex Madam Trashheap.. Idk what it is with certain women.

The other parts of their lives will be pristine and spotless.. but they cant keep a car or a room refuse free to save their lives.

When my current and I began the process of moving in together.. I found receipts from 2004.. She wasnt even in my area in 2004.. so its like.. did you really BRING trash with you? da fk

roll.gif

my last ex was like that. wouldn't clean up after herself and leave everything around. The days she would be at my crib and i'd go out for work or whatever, i'd find the most random things in random places. Like a cup of soda in the bathroom or the remote in the cupboard. I asked her about the cup of soda and she would say something like "I planned on finishing it". what the deuce. Let me not even go into her dorm room. Just clothes and shoes literally everywhere. Like on the windowsill and crap. smh

I truly think its a brain process with some people. Maybe makes them feel like there is something left to be done

Originally Posted by finnns2003

WORD. i mean %%#!...everything everywhere. have the room looking like jc penny in the late 90's or walmart after black friday.

eek.gif
sick.gif
wink.gif

my girl is 28 and still leaves her panties on the floor. i dunno son, we're gonna have to have an intervention about her cleanliness. everything from the kitchen to her room is
indifferent.gif
i've even cleaned up her entire apartment (minus the bathroom) and she just doesn't keep it clean.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by debs 168

eek.gif
sick.gif
wink.gif

my girl is 28 and still leaves her panties on the floor. i dunno son, we're gonna have to have an intervention about her cleanliness. everything from the kitchen to her room is
indifferent.gif
i've even cleaned up her entire apartment (minus the bathroom) and she just doesn't keep it clean.
grin.gif

You definitely need an intervention. I'm not sexist, but c'mon, as a female, you must be as clean as I am. If you're not, after a while I'm gonna look at you like
grin.gif
. Nothing irriates me more than an unkempt female. It actually makes her a little uglier to me. Like I said, some grow out of it, some don't. Usually it stems from how her parents make her clean up in her formative years. If mom was doing the laundry and cleaned your room and you never had to worry about it, how would you know how to do it as a routine at 18? 28? 38? etc.

Back
Top Bottom