Serious Discussion: What's really good with Peyton Manning off the field?

Originally Posted by 715 asterisk

^ This is the kind of ignorant $+%+ I try to stay away from. That's a flat out stupid statement from (most likely) a dumb individual.
why you so sensitive about this?

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

I don't see him at the clubs, driving anywhere...nothing. I have always wondered myself. Son must watch film all day.

No wonder Eli is not as good.......

8506neu.jpg

Dude's Rating Other Dudes swag????

Is this what NT is coming to? As a man/young man the only swag you should be worried about is YOURS. Leave it to the chicks to go around rating other guysswag.

This thread is stupid. I would argue the exact opposite. Manning actually has some personality, while Brady is a gloomy +++#. Chicks dig that gloomy #*!%.

Oh and don't forget, Brady is out banging model chicks because he looks like a model, it has nothing to do with his personality or swagger. Do you seeDaoontay Culpepper kickin it with Heidi Klum? No, because that%%!#%% is ugly.

Most athletes, if they tried to host SNL, would fall flat on their face. Epic Fail.

What makes Peyton Manning good off the field, is that he doesn't take himself too seriously. It is a bit different from his persona in the huddle and the lunatic that you see calling audibles before the snap. He almost makes a 180 in the marketing world, because he isn't afraid to make fun of himself or his squareness.

See, i dont understand why people would knock on Manning because he carries himself with class 24 hours of the day. He always says the right things when hetalks to the media, and he doesnt ever seem to get in trouble with the team or the law, things like that. He carried himself as a professional would, which iswhy some people might get the impression that hes a "boring" person, and lives a "boring" life

he's prolly just an ordinary quiet dude. he has a normal chick for a girl and i doubt hes the type to blow all his money on random crap.

this stupid##!+ thread reminds me of the one's AC used to make, hmmmmmmmmmm........

just reeks of someone needing attention .............

In a league full of murderers, drug abusers, wife beaters, gun slingers, and dog butchers, do you really not understand why a plain, stale, country boy likePeyton would get burn?

You little kids shouldn't be allowed to use the words "swag" or "swagger" because you do NOT know what swagger is.

Back
Top Bottom