SERIOUS ? For everyone on NT

if youre into bodybuilding at all its pretty common. it gives you something to strive for. same can be said with fashion. take the wdywt threads for example.

ThiPham:
AmberElise04:
NT has some really handsome guys...and some really NOT so handsome guys.
pretty insulting. NT has some really Hot girls...and some really NOT so hot girls.
The hell? That wasn't an insult at all.

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Originally Posted by ThiPham

pretty insulting. NT has some really Hot girls...and some really NOT so hot girls.
shots fired?
nerd.gif
Pretty dumb statements...I mean there are pretty people and ugly people everywhere aren't there?
laugh.gif

Yes, AJChick you are correct. The statement applies to everywhere in general. It was my mistake that I related it to NT since the post was here. My bad, no offense to anyone who took offense to it.

No need for apologies, it's not your fault if people are extra sensitive. I think most should learn to accept that there is always going to be someoneabove you; in terms of looks, careers, position, etc... Now, you can either use it as a motivation to be better or set yourself a goal. Nowadays, I find peopleare just mentally unstable like productive criticism no longer exist, if you say anything negative or whatever you are labelled a hater !! S'all goodthough, being hated on is not such bad thing, at least you know you are doing something right !!!

When Im at the gym, I do check a dude out to see what technique they are using to work out a muscle. If Im at a club Im checking out the shoe game.

If I am out in public, I check dude out,
smh.gif
, andwonder how in the #$*@ did he get a girl so sexy and what does she see in dude

Yeah Im that secure in my manhood that I can look at a dude in a non ayo way unlike some others

I can look at a guy and say he's a good-looking dude and I don't have a problem with it. If I see a guy with a nice body, it just gives me motivationand a goal to work toward.

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

Do you check out other guys? I mean not sexually, but to see if they are better than you? Like for example if a guy has a better body? Better clothes/kicks,? etc. Don't front like y'all don't. I know some of you go even further than that in the locker room showers!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

man that is too funny

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

laugh.gif
He is obviously in the not so handsome category
naw... I dont find myself as handsome or ugly. Im just saying why would you say that. If they are ugly why would you say it. THATS why PYP always get locked up

indifferent.gif

29ddys6.gif

This is NOT a PYP...

Take the L-- you tried to Flame her and instead, you're the one getting burned...

roll.gif
roll.gif

shots fired?
nerd.gif
Pretty dumb statements...I mean there are pretty people and ugly people everywhere aren't there?
laugh.gif

Yes, AJChick you are correct. The statement applies to everywhere in general. It was my mistake that I related it to NT since the post was here. My bad, no offense to anyone who took offense to it.

lol who are u to determine who is handsome or not when ure a 1 on the scale.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

shots fired?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

lol who are u to determine who is handsome or not when ure a 1 on the scale.
roll.gif

Try and find the irony in what you've stated, relative to what you're preaching...

tired.gif

I had a serious answer to this question before I realized who OP is. I don't take you seriously at all, and it's not because you're gay.

For some reason with Asians in the Bay Area....dudes are always checkin' out other asian dudes. Not in the way you are putting it but just in that "DoI know this fool?" way. I guess we all think we know every asian out there....but its pretty annoying always getting looks just walking done the block orat a club.

Back
Top Bottom