Serious Question: Have any of you guys ever run a train?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

done it a couple of times....*shrugs*

let's put it this way, if you had vida gurrera, Mizz DR, alishya diaz, and gabriel union all said they were gonna run a train on you

you wouldn't say no...girls who find a couple of guys cute and they twisted WILL let da amtrak pull up at they station
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

This man speaks the truth.

Dying @ this thread.

And stop acting like its only ugly, repulsive chicks that get down w/ em. Attractive chicks get down w/ the Triz Nathaniel as well.

I understand if you don't get down w/ em, but
roll.gif
@ some of the reasons why

Dying @ this thread.

And stop acting like its only ugly, repulsive chicks that get down w/ em. Attractive chicks get down w/ the Triz Nathaniel as well.

I understand if you don't get down w/ em, but
roll.gif
@ some of the reasons why

laugh.gif
almost, we were like 15-16, bout 5 of us, and ol girl was just tagging along all day with us like we really friends.  At first she was with one homie all day on some lovey dovey stuff, she didn't let him smash.  She was still around at night, so i just pulled her aside and pollied with her for a while, my homies seeing what was going down, came in too.  Close but i think i %*$$$# it up for  being too eager, cuz i was goin first no matter what.

laugh.gif
almost, we were like 15-16, bout 5 of us, and ol girl was just tagging along all day with us like we really friends.  At first she was with one homie all day on some lovey dovey stuff, she didn't let him smash.  She was still around at night, so i just pulled her aside and pollied with her for a while, my homies seeing what was going down, came in too.  Close but i think i %*$$$# it up for  being too eager, cuz i was goin first no matter what.

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

#NT Train Summit?
Im First
Sloppy Seconds -
Thirsty Thirds-
Fiesty Fourths -
Fruition Fifths -
Simpin Sixths-

This is what growing up in the Bronx does to you.

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

#NT Train Summit?
Im First
Sloppy Seconds -
Thirsty Thirds-
Fiesty Fourths -
Fruition Fifths -
Simpin Sixths-

This is what growing up in the Bronx does to you.

I'm First, Sloppy Seconds, Thirsty Thirds, Fiesty Fourths, Fruition Fifths, Simpin Sixths...I wish this was a Cali thing.
tired.gif

I'm First, Sloppy Seconds, Thirsty Thirds, Fiesty Fourths, Fruition Fifths, Simpin Sixths...I wish this was a Cali thing.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

blacklion23 wrote:

Never. Not down with demoralizing women
What if said woman gets sexual pleasure out of this and volunteers herself :/

I have a better question. What if this woman was your daughter? Would you be okay with a few dudes draggin your daughter? Would you be okay with the fact that your daughter gets pleasure out of having sex with multiple guys at one time?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

blacklion23 wrote:

Never. Not down with demoralizing women
What if said woman gets sexual pleasure out of this and volunteers herself :/

I have a better question. What if this woman was your daughter? Would you be okay with a few dudes draggin your daughter? Would you be okay with the fact that your daughter gets pleasure out of having sex with multiple guys at one time?

The Clique came, ran train if her !$$! clean - the same broad front on y'all like she Miss Thing...

...odds are, you've probably been rejected once by a girl that's been trizzed before - you just never knew it.

The Clique came, ran train if her !$$! clean - the same broad front on y'all like she Miss Thing...

...odds are, you've probably been rejected once by a girl that's been trizzed before - you just never knew it.

let's put it this way, if you had vida gurrera, Mizz DR, alishya diaz, and gabriel union all said they were gonna run a train on you

you wouldn't say no...girls who find a couple of guys cute and they twisted WILL let da amtrak pull up at they station
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Quit lyin..You can't fit enough people in your room for it to be considered a train. Unless you had your boys waiting outside in a line taking turns one at a time.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Quit lyin..You can't fit enough people in your room for it to be considered a train. Unless you had your boys waiting outside in a line taking turns one at a time.

Back
Top Bottom