Serious Question: Have you ever had sex with a stranger? Vol NT After Dark

i'm pretty sure that's the only story I have of messing with complete strangers.. I usually let my work be done over a span of time. That build up makes for better sex when you do get it, makes it more of an achievement. The thrill is definitely there when you get in a spontaneous, casual situation with a stranger, but once it's done, it's done.

However I do remember around the time I was 19, my younger brother (17 at the time) came up on some wop. I brought him to this loft party in the South Loop with me, my cousins and a few friends from school. We were popping bottles and mingling, but it was obvious he was the elephant in the room; young as hell.

He wasn't getting too much play, but one super decent junior that went to U of I thought he was the cutest, so we left him with her to talk for a while. My older cousins ended up finding him in the elevator getting the top from shorty. This dude was drinking a Corona while getting the wop lol.

Taught him well :smokin

Last edited:
It's a saying bro, that's why he left the rolling periods

Young, dumb, full of come
Gotcha, it's a dumb saying.
laugh.gif

I can see myself becoming a swinger when i get older.
roll.gif
Not everyone is about that stranger life.

Yes. On too many occasions.

Was at and Irish Pub while abroad in France. I head to the bathroom and some thick French chick is at the hand dryer smiling.. I'm like "Bonsoir, Ca va.. etc.. etc.."

She's like in very broken English "You zar zeh American are you, No?" I'm like yea...

She continues.. "Ohh I vant to speek English with you, you are so nice.. I saw you on tzeh tram, no? Yestermorning?

I'm like yea, I guess.. Then she hits me with the "I think you're soo cute and I just want to kiss your lips.."

We start to make out for a hot second in the open urinals, I'm like F this, I pulled her into the bathroom and got like 5 pumps in, before the bouncer started bagging on the door, because it was 4a.m. and the Pub was closing. I saw her a couple more times, but never got the chance to give her the full 4 quarters.

We still talk to this day, so I guess she's not a stranger anymore.

My quickest was this
-see chicks at Tao Beach and invite them to our cabana
-before we have a drink there ask them go upstairs to Palazzo for shots and other things
-smash

Took about 30 minutes. After went back down to find a round 2 but no dice :lol:

I'm sitting here trying to think hard if I actually ever had sex with a stranger, and I cant, so i'll say nah.

But i've gotten head from strangers at least 5x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom