Serious question, why do all of you believe that when a girl isnt around you, shes out getting......

Smashed by someone else?

Honestly, why do a lot of you operate under this system of belief?

"Oh your girl cancelled your date because she has a 102 degree fever, nah shes lying, shes out getting dug out by the bobsled team".

Like honestly, why do you guys feel this way? And why do so many of you plant these seeds of thoughts of other peoples heads?

Im gunna be 100% and man up and say that being apart of this board during most if not all of my developmental years and having this idea beat into my head with almost every thread hasnt made things easier for me. You know how hard it is to maintain a trusting relationship with this mentality lingering in the back of your head? Very. I know some of you guys will think its stupid to let things on NT get to me, but you read something for years and years, it sticks unfortunately.

So yea, Im not trying to say that all women are perfect and dont cheat and +!*@ up, but I would like to believe that every girl isnt out every second getting a train run on them every time they arent around me.

So why NT, why do a lot of you guys see things this way?

A lot of guys see things that way because they're insecure or they mess w. trifling women.

if your girl is out without you she aint with her boyfriend. that makes her a target for everyone else. and believe me I've seen more than enough girls with boyfriends do the grimiest stuff. Girls that I kinda just fell back on once they told me they had a bf started pushing for some extra mess.... so i dunno. experience i guess

OP why do you believe that people are actually serious when they say that? I think that's even worse

well for one... Trust was there...  if the girl starts being very secretive about certain things or lying about texts,calls or whatever..  Of course that's when you will start "doubting" .  I have never really been the jealous type myself but when a girl basically acts sketch it changes everything.  I wouldnt think shes out there getting a train but I would always think twice before i believed what she told me.  At that point the relationship will never be the same and go nowhere.  I let it go and see what happens down the road.  You know.. females tend to think that because they aint smashin it aint wrong.  If you flirt, if you seek attention and you worry about the world and what they think about you..you need to GROW UP.  No one gives a F about what you got going on.  Focus on the important things in your life.  If you lying about a dude, he's more than a friend.  If you lying about phone calls and so forth.  there's more to it than what you say.  Cut the S*#$, grow up. and move on.

-UNDFT-

NT is full of young, insecure simps.

and this...

A lot of guys see things that way because they're insecure or they mess w. trifling women.
Also, due to immaturity, when folks come in here for advice all they get is responses that mess with whoever the OP is.

Because there are a lot of Courage Wolf disciples:
courage-wolf-394.jpg

especially that damn bobsled team.

Because I've been that other dude before...not saying i'm proud of it (i didn't know a couple times)
That being said, if your girl is going to cheat or slide around then you can do NOTHING about it. 

Men and women will do what they what with who they want...you can't force anyone to do anything. 

The most you can do is to be the best mate you can be to your partner and establish the conditions for you all to respect each other. 

You have to find someone who will respect you as much as you respect them.

And its rough but you have to expect the worst sometimes these days and hope for the best. 

I won't issue a blanket statement but there are a lot of grimey people out there. 

Dug out by the bobsled team? If someone posted that you would take that seriously? It's all jokes my man. An if you've let a bunch of faceless dudes on a message board mess with your head, you have the problems.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

NT is full of young, insecure simps.

and this...

Also, due to immaturity, when folks come in here for advice all they get is responses that mess with whoever the OP is.

this. 

because rappers kept telling stories about how they're at my house with my girl cooking them a meal with my pans while i'm not a home because I hit the scene while he makes the scene.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I agree. While a lot of it is NT just making jokes and messing with people, it's mostly because a lot of NT is very insecure and have MAJOR issues with women.

I don't think that when they're off with other people but I will say it has happened. Three times. With three different women. Chea.

Back
Top Bottom