Serious Question...Ya'll still find this chick attractive? Vol. KimYe

damn......the build on that chick

Ronaldo has prob smashed more dimes than all of NT combined

I think because my shorty has their show on my tv every sunday I have a different level of disgust for all them ****.

When I'm home, that or any type of "housewife" show isn't allowed on my tv. Lol

Serious.

Is my sarcasm meter broken or? If not please post photographic evidence of what you're smashing OP.

Why is that necessary? It's been said a few times by different people that her fake culo is starting to look like a full diaper. She needs a lift done on those fake cheeks.

Is my sarcasm meter broken or? If not please post photographic evidence of what you're smashing OP.

Why is that necessary? It's been said a few times by different people that her fake culo is starting to look like a full diaper. She needs a lift done on those fake cheeks.

Draya said her cheeks look like ******* the other day lol

Last edited:
She dumb as hell though. All that surgery is going to kill her blood cells. Shell be getting sick a lot
indifferent.gif

I don't know what y'all are on but when I see them cheeks I think about nothing more than how I would ravage for hours & release on that joint. So any supposedly straight man claiming he's disgusted by that mass I wanna see what he's laying in & would approve of. Fairly simple concept.

I don't know what y'all are on but when I see them cheeks I think about nothing more than how I would ravage for hours & release on that joint. So any supposedly straight man claiming he's disgusted by that mass I wanna see what he's laying in & would approve of. Fairly simple concept.

So just because we think her butt looks weird it makes us gay ("supposedly straight")? That nt logic.

best of the fake butts thread?

and im still digging through those like theres salvation under my bed..

& yea Ye definitely won. 

Gotta be a virgin

i like a girl with a good booty to thigh ratio, if you gonna have da dump truck, you needa have the right hydraulics to support da ***. kim got the 18 wheeler but it's being supported by huffy tires. it aint a good look.

i like a girl with a good booty to thigh ratio, if you gonna have da dump truck, you needa have the right hydraulics to support da ***. kim got the 18 wheeler but it's being supported by huffy tires. it aint a good look.

:rofl:

So just because we think her butt looks weird it makes us gay ("supposedly straight")? That nt logic.

The title of the thread is "y'all still find this chick attractive"? If Kim ain't attractive then who is? Whoy'all laying in? Enlighten me :rofl:

The title of the thread is "y'all still find this chick attractive"? If Kim ain't attractive then who is? Whoy'all laying in? Enlighten me :rofl:
Lettuce be serious, the big ole donkey butt with chicken legs look on kim is silly, shawty out here walkin round with blow pops for lower body limbs. We got a new era of bad females. Kim married now she need to relenquish the title of the baddest.

I can't believe their kid is a year old. Straight did a Cochella themed party.

kanye-west-kim-kardashian-north-west-june-22-2014-ftr.jpg
north-west-kidchella-birthday-party-4.jpg
north-west-kidchella-birthday-party-8.jpg

Cute kid though......no pedo:

baby-north-gallery-12.jpg

Time flies when famous people pop a seed out, blue ivy has to be like 4 now

Back
Top Bottom