Serious thread: Why are homosexuals so "Gay"?

Its for attention........ plain and simple...

This is the reality tv generation. EVERYONE wants to be noticed, not just gays.

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

Originally Posted by Kurt Wagner

Anyone interested in the topic should take the time to Google "My Princess Boy". It's a book written by a Mom about her son who was obviously gay by the age of 4.

http://www.myprincessboy.com/index.asp
Saw the special about that little guy...

While I commend the mom for being accepting, I also think gender roles - outside of sexuality -- do serve a purpose. I think letting a 4 year old decide what kind of 40 year old he wants to be, is ridiculous, gay or straight. If I have a gay son, I won't be the type of dad to disown,
30t6p3b.gif
, or treat him badly in any way, but until he's old enough to either whoop my +*! or move out, ain't no tutus being rocked under MY roof. Like who you wanna like, but look like a man doing it. That's all I'm saying. You represent no one but yourself when you're having sex. But if you go to 3rd grade wearing snow white dresses, that's on me. And I can't have that. I just can't... sorry..
he was gay by the age of 4 because she treated him like a princess from ages 0-3
FACT

Anyone interested in the topic should take the time to Google "My Princess Boy". It's a book written by a Mom about her son who was obviously gay by the age of 4.

While I commend the mom for being accepting, I also think gender roles - outside of sexuality -- do serve a purpose. I think letting a 4 year old decide what kind of 40 year old he wants to be, is ridiculous, gay or straight. If I have a gay son, I won't be the type of dad to disown,
30t6p3b.gif
, or treat him badly in any way, but until he's old enough to either whoop my +*! or move out, ain't no tutus being rocked under MY roof. Like who you wanna like, but look like a man doing it. That's all I'm saying. You represent no one but yourself when you're having sex. But if you go to 3rd grade wearing snow white dresses, that's on me. And I can't have that. I just can't... sorry..
he was gay by the age of 4 because she treated him like a princess from ages 0-3
FACT

Originally Posted by devildog1776

30t6p3b.gif
FACT
That's a whole nother thread folk. I can't begin to tell u how many times I've had to tell my cousin's "handlers" (specifically my girl, his mom, and other women) that they raise little boys up to be big girls and it ain't conducive to a typical existence. For his 1st B-day, my girl bought lil man a 4 ft tall, baby blue, teddy bear. When I asked why, she said, "because I think it's cute". AND THAT'S WHY I'M BUYING HIM TOY BASKETBALLS
mad.gif
... I was pretty pissed at the logic in general...
30t6p3b.gif
. she still doesn't get it..

Then there's my lil homies that are discourged from dating until adulthood. And when I say adulthood, I mean that their mom tells me nd their brother that WE aren't mature enough to date because we aren't stand alone, independent men capable of feeding  family of four.....What? And they're like 11 and still need to be babysat. They have no autonomy. Oh yeah, single parent mom syndrome... gotta love it...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by devildog1776

30t6p3b.gif
FACT
That's a whole nother thread folk. I can't begin to tell u how many times I've had to tell my cousin's "handlers" (specifically my girl, his mom, and other women) that they raise little boys up to be big girls and it ain't conducive to a typical existence. For his 1st B-day, my girl bought lil man a 4 ft tall, baby blue, teddy bear. When I asked why, she said, "because I think it's cute". AND THAT'S WHY I'M BUYING HIM TOY BASKETBALLS
mad.gif
... I was pretty pissed at the logic in general...
30t6p3b.gif
. she still doesn't get it..

Then there's my lil homies that are discourged from dating until adulthood. And when I say adulthood, I mean that their mom tells me nd their brother that WE aren't mature enough to date because we aren't stand alone, independent men capable of feeding  family of four.....What? And they're like 11 and still need to be babysat. They have no autonomy. Oh yeah, single parent mom syndrome... gotta love it...
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom