Serious Topic(Kinda): Can You Scoop Cloud?

like in a jar or a bag? like on a serious note, a couple of friends think you can and most think you cant. CAN YOU SCOOP CLOUD?

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

like in a jar or a bag? like on a serious note, a couple of friends think you can and most think you cant. CAN YOU SCOOP CLOUD?
slap.gif

Not really, clouds are nothing but fog that has more moisture to them. Doesn't change the fact that it's impossible. The reason why we have clouds isbecause of perspiration that forms off the ocean.

Originally Posted by Kaws

Research that man, google is a click away

i have but i want peoples opinions and fog and cloud is two different things. cloud is much thicker and is made up of frozen crystals and water. fog isdifferent, and perspiration is totally different.

Originally Posted by 255forLife

clouds are made of cotton candy. son.

jump out of a plane and taste for yourself.
roll.gif
well anyways when i was a kid i always wanted to walk andplay around on the clouds just like what you see on cartoons until i figure...

that makes no sense how are you gunna /thread with that?

-_- you dont know what a cloud is, maybe fog but still i doubt that you can still get fog in a cup and blow the smoke out of it.

if its made up of crystals and water it should keep it density if keept at the right temp and atmosphere.

but if that bag or w/e is brought to ground will it stay a cloud?

I would think so given a special apparatus. I mean, you're just collecting water vapors or something right. So maybe some sorta vacuum like apparatus thatallow it to keep its condensed/gaseous state. But don't expect to scoop it up with your hands or anything. Or maybe I'm way off. Whatever.

Not really, clouds are nothing but fog that has more moisture to them. Doesn't change the fact that it's impossible. The reason why we have clouds is because of perspiration that forms off the ocean.

oh word? Clouds need old spice?

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Not really, clouds are nothing but fog that has more moisture to them. Doesn't change the fact that it's impossible. The reason why we have clouds is because of perspiration that forms off the ocean.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

:ROLLIN

Back
Top Bottom