Serious Yuku Discussion - Alternatives? Vol. 1,000,001

No need to go on about how @+*!!$ this *%+* sucking @*%##$#$+#@@$ server **%*+!$ is %%$* %$$+.

What can be done? Free/paid whatever, we got to get off this %%$*.

If we can pitch in for charitable efforts I'm sure we can get $ to foot the bill for a new server..

And mods/admins/anyone what are the obstacles faced in a move?

No need to go on about how @+*!!$ this *%+* sucking @*%##$#$+#@@$ server **%*+!$ is %%$* %$$+.

What can be done? Free/paid whatever, we got to get off this %%$*.

If we can pitch in for charitable efforts I'm sure we can get $ to foot the bill for a new server..

And mods/admins/anyone what are the obstacles faced in a move?

I'm down for a charitable donation of five dollars. How much for a new server anyway. I would assume the mods would want to keep it pg13 based to maintain the "integrity" of the board.

I'm down for a charitable donation of five dollars. How much for a new server anyway. I would assume the mods would want to keep it pg13 based to maintain the "integrity" of the board.

There are more important matters at hand than yuku. What you can do is be quiet and deal with it. No, we don't have to get off anything you can just go back to iss. As everybody has said it's not that easy. Seriously dude it's not that bad it's not like it's dial up. Deal with it or you can get out.

There are more important matters at hand than yuku. What you can do is be quiet and deal with it. No, we don't have to get off anything you can just go back to iss. As everybody has said it's not that easy. Seriously dude it's not that bad it's not like it's dial up. Deal with it or you can get out.

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

indifferent.gif

half of my post is questions about the situation

and yes yuku is awful enough that it prompted one of our members to create another forum for us to go during major events

yuku has #*+@!+ up s&t greatly..school me on these more important matters (on nt) than yuku

and for the record I've never been on iss so @@+% off

indifferent.gif

and yes yuku is awful enough that it prompted one of our members to create another forum for us to go during major events

yuku has #*+@!+ up s&t greatly..school me on these more important matters (on nt) than yuku

indifferent.gif

yuku has @%%%@# up s&t greatly..school me on these more important matters (on nt) than yuku

and for the record I've never been on iss so !%*% off

indifferent.gif

yuku has @%%%@# up s&t greatly..school me on these more important matters (on nt) than yuku

and for the record I've never been on iss so !%*% off

Originally Posted by MeloVP

Oh, so you felt the need to make ANOTHER thread about yuku? Meth has already addressed that his team is doing something about it, how much can you ask from them when they do it for free? Oh,

Originally Posted by MeloVP

Oh, so you felt the need to make ANOTHER thread about yuku? Meth has already addressed that his team is doing something about it, how much can you ask from them when they do it for free? Oh,

Back
Top Bottom