Seriously... enough lyrics about crack... is it too much to ask?

Less Clipse, more Lupe.
More Lupe is def a great thing. I can say without hesitation that no one is really touching Lupe on the mic right now and I'm convinced thatlyrically, he's the best to come out in over 7 years. Though, less Clipse is NEVER the answer. Regardless of how much negativity they promote, no one istalking about coke, girls, etc. the way they are. I admit, other rappers are extremely repetitive when it comes to that (ex: G-Unit) but they do it so cleverthat it really doesn't matter; they're more talented than most of these clowns anyways.

Originally Posted by I AM THE WALRUS 1

I can't support music that brags about such a destructive lifestyle. Selling drugs, treating women like crap, killing people, gangbanging, etc...
The worst part is that they are idolized as black entrepreneurs rather than ambassadors to the crabs in the bucket.
They always like to throw in a "white man gave us crack" line here and there, and then "I'm not a rapper, just a drug dealer that happens torap"
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

and Wayne just for his creativity.
Your complaints are invalid with this statement because everything you are complaining about is pretty much the only things Wayne can rap about.

Plus he greatly lacks creativity, so you sir, are a hypocrite.

yea, i sure am tired of hearing about everyone and they mama sold this, and can get u this for this price. i got it by the ton this and etc..

*#$ is old.

everyone coming out now is a "d-boy"

Originally Posted by I AM THE WALRUS 1

I'm starting to really hate listening to rap these days. Maybe its me playing a lot more drumset, making me lean towards classic rock... but I think it has more to do with rap's lyrics. They are starting to disgust me...

I can't support music that brags about such a destructive lifestyle. Selling drugs, treating women like crap, killing people, gangbanging, etc... Can we please get a little more creative than that? So what Kanye gets ripped on for nutriding Jay on Big Brother, at least its not another money cash ho's track. The only rappers I can really listen to anymore is Lupe, Kanye, Common, Nas, and Wayne just for his creativity.

Is anyone else with me? Less Clipse, more Lupe.

I was with you until you said that. Now I am forced to believe that your whole thread is garbage.

Back
Top Bottom