Seriously...how often do you cry?

when MJ died (while listening to Ben
smh.gif
)

Been a long asss time..

I cry (or shed a tear) when I hear my moms voice.. (She's still living) Life has been hard for her and to be honest thinking about her is the only thing that keeps me going everyday.

I want to be successful for her.. The success she hasn't achieved, the success that no man has ever brought her. Other than her and my sisters i'll never cry over another female unless she's my future wife.

wow i though I was the only person who NEVER cries. I used to feel bad going to funerals and see everyone else cry and i'm just sitting there.

for some reason the title made me laugh
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but to answer the question...last time i balled out crying was like almost 3 years ago when my grandpa died

i rarely cry, i know it's not healthy, but i keep it in
ohwell.gif

i honestly think the last time i cried was middle school when i skinned the entire top half of my back in a bmx fall, and my mom had to treat it with hydrogen peroxide...so we're talking 10+ years ago. im dead on the inside
laugh.gif

I randomly teared up in the middle of class like 3 years ago thinking about my dead dog
laugh.gif

In a couple months, I'll probably cry from the pain of punching walls if I fail this one class which will further delay my graduation. I hate college..

Twice in 2009, I'm human.

According to a study of over 300 adults, on average men cry once every month; women cry at least five times per month, especially before and during the menstrual cycle when crying can increase up to 5 times the normal rate, often without obvious reasons (such as depression or sadness).
There has been some evidence that crying between cultures also has some differences. In western countries such as Canada, the United Kingdom, and the United States, babies cry more than infants in Eastern European countries. East Asian and Southeast Asian babies cry the most in the world, while African babies cry less than anywhere in the world. This is due to an intense amount of crying in the first three months after birth, with periods of crying peaking in the fifth week of age. It is unknown why this difference occurs culturally.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crying

Thought this was interesting^

Last time I actually cried was when my aunt Jean died. I'm still not over that. The last time I almost cried after that was the episoed of Scrubs where J.D. leaves Sacred Heart, made me look at all the hard times I been through and look forward to the future

Middle school, or when I was really really drunk on my 21st. But after you live through some $%#@, crying is rare.

i cant believe that wiki says the average male cries once a month...seems a bit high. like i could see a few times a year i guess, but once a month seems high

Back
Top Bottom