Seriously thinking about becoming a Devil Dawg

I feel like I am missing a great opportunity not joining the Marines. Yea I'm in college have 13 classes left until I graduate with my Homeland SecurityDegree but they way things are going stuff is getting expensive, they are cutting hrs at work stuff is really getting hectic...........Only thing is I'm 23and I feel like this is something you do when your 17 and 18.

Song/chant was
pimp.gif

sign up after college. you should earn rank faster with your degree (i'm not too sure what exactly as a jar head) army:spec 4 or officer after OCS. whoa!that was my recruiter side showing its face.

who put an age limit on organizations within the military? you are only as old as you feel....or is it as young as you feel.

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

sign up after college. you should earn rank faster with your degree (i'm not too sure what exactly as a jar head) army:spec 4 or officer after OCS. whoa! that was my recruiter side showing its face.

who put an age limit on organizations within the military? you are only as old as you feel.
Yup, i was gonna say it would be better joining with a degree than without. $$

Marines are a different breed, the ones I know are kinda crazy.
good luck if you do decide on doing it

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Marines are a different breed, the ones I know are kinda crazy.
good luck if you do decide on doing it

Aint no diff breed and all that blah blah.
Just people with discipline.

You aren't too old. I'm 25 and I leave for USAF basic training on the 24th of this month. I think it's a good decision especially if it'ssomething you want to do.

no way you arent too old man, my advice would be finish college and go the officer route.....if money is a top thing id advise going officer route that is. oryou can come in as enlisted with your college degree, i think you'll get mereitorious lance (E-3) MAYBE....or come in enlisted and if you dont like itbecome an officer or a warrant officer. i wish i did some college beofre i joined the corps what you looking into going in as?

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

You aren't too old. I'm 25 and I leave for USAF basic training on the 24th of this month. I think it's a good decision especially if it's something you want to do.
aka you're broke
roll.gif
. People always automatically think ofjoining the military when they're broke
roll.gif

My opinion:

Don't become a tool for the U.S. government. Just think about all that time you'd be wasting instead of beginning a solid career in a more safe andprofitable field.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

You aren't too old. I'm 25 and I leave for USAF basic training on the 24th of this month. I think it's a good decision especially if it's something you want to do.
aka you're broke
roll.gif
. People always automatically think of joining the military when they're broke
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
dude, you know only a little of what you talk about. you keep thinking that sir.

One day if you eat your vitamins and say your prayers, GOD may see fit to allow you to be a

fighting

biting

barking

growling

kicking

scratching

mo-ti-vay-ted

shock troop

devil dawg

blood suckin'

WARRRRRRR MAACHIIIIIINEEEEE!!

Do it.

It'll be the best mistake you'll ever make.

i dont see why peeps think that dudes enlist either because their broke or aint got nuthin better to do, its a route we choose, some choose the college route,get their degree and move on, our route is the military one, different life choices gents. i chose the military route because school wasnt for me and i sawfools go to college get their degree and then were lookin for a job for months even years. as for the dude that said we arent buildin a solid career, we have asteady paycheck, when we get out, college is payed for, and we're still gonna be gettin a paycheck from the gov. i think thats pretty good, for me anyways

I will never grasp the concept of deliberately risking your life for a paycheck.

Originally Posted by JGA7189

i dont see why peeps think that dudes enlist either because their broke or aint got nuthin better to do, its a route we choose, some choose the college route, get their degree and move on, our route is the military one, different life choices gents. i chose the military route because school wasnt for me and i saw fools go to college get their degree and then were lookin for a job for months even years. as for the dude that said we arent buildin a solid career, we have a steady paycheck, when we get out, college is payed for, and we're still gonna be gettin a paycheck from the gov. i think thats pretty good, for me anyways
pimp.gif

aka you're broke
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
How do you sound?

aka you're broke
roll.gif
roll.gif
80736a7d3243f901d8c501c3e52cf3db988714ce.gif

Back
Top Bottom