Seriously, what goes on in that Rich Yung clothing thread? Vol. I'm not the only one

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

haters

mad they cant get rich yung in the montana hills

roll.gif

boy stop i live on the outskirts of DC

and ive never seen anybody wearing or heard anybody talking about rich yung.

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

do you guys actually like the clothes tho?? cuz i saw a few shirts online and i was not impressed
grin.gif
I do.

I don't like everything they put out though. I don't have the collection like a Henz, Matt, Tah, TDot, etc....I got a couple pieces though.

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by SGS MM

I went in there one time and said who wears sweaters to a club and got boomed in more ways than one .. "thats not a sweater, that's a sweatshirt" - "I'm sorry and who are you?" That's not a sweater that's Rich Yung" and so on .. LMAO

But hey if they like dressing for one another thats on them .. I don't knock them .. I just thought sweaters to a club is a no ..
You definitely did...You said CREWNECKS in a Club is a no so I wanted you to give me some fashion tips for the club and I still didnt get a PM from you
laugh.gif

It's obvious you love RY so keep doing you player. IMO it's still a no ...

It's just like the "Big Boob Appreciation" thread except people post pictures of Fabolous instead of large breasts.

Same end result though.

Originally Posted by Nolan3001

It's just like the "Big Boob Appreciation" thread except people post pictures of Fabolous instead of large breasts.

Same end result though.
I always see the Pages loading up.. but I never knew what R.Y. was so I never bothered..

but to say its just like a Big Breast Thread with the same end Result is a BIG Statement..and for some.. a bit odd.

Dudes get that excited over clothes.. on other dudes?

I'd rather be excited about the lack of them.. ON Women...
But what do I know...

Haha visit the last page of that thread...dudes are debating whether Fab is "always" hit or miss with his fits or "rarely" hitor miss with his fits. $!!! is hilarious.

I went in there one time and said who wears sweaters to a club and got boomed in more ways than one .. "thats not a sweater, that's a sweatshirt" - "I'm sorry and who are you?" That's not a sweater that's Rich Yung" and so on .. LMAO

But hey if they like dressing for one another thats on them .. I don't knock them .. I just thought sweaters to a club is a no ..
You definitely did...You said CREWNECKS in a Club is a no so I wanted you to give me some fashion tips for the club and I still didnt get a PM from you
laugh.gif

Nah I dont love anything but $$$$
laugh.gif
. Nah but in all seriousness thats allI wanted to see you say...

You came on the other thread and you said CREWNECKS in a club was a no and of course I looked at you like you were a fool... *%*! Ive worn plain$20 Champion crewnecks from Footlocker to clubs before
laugh.gif
. You just dontlike the brand and thats cool,I could care less. All I said was I dont know you from anywhere or anything so to give a fashion tip without a PM saying what youthink is acceptable is crazy
wink.gif

You came on the other thread and you said CREWNECKS in a club was a no and of course I looked at you like you were a fool... *%*! Ive worn plain $20 Champion crewnecks from Footlocker to clubs before
laugh.gif
. You just dont like the brand and thats cool,I could care less. All I said was I dont know you from anywhere or anything so to give a fashion tip without a PM saying what you think is acceptable is crazy
wink.gif
Correction .. I said "IMO sweaters in a club is a no" and got corrected and bash for my opinion. Champion/Gucci/Prada/LV/RYanything long sleeve that can be used outside when its cold in a club IMO is still a no. I want to stay cool .. that just me ..

Haha visit the last page of that thread...dudes are debating whether Fab is "always" hit or miss with his fits or "rarely" hit or miss with his fits. $!!! is hilarious.

Ehhhhh...

Did you see where this whole discussion started from? Probably not....

And, why wouldn't you expect people to comment about outfits when its a clothing thread?

You came on the other thread and you said CREWNECKS in a club was a no and of course I looked at you like you were a fool... *%*! Ive worn plain $20 Champion crewnecks from Footlocker to clubs before
laugh.gif
. You just dont like the brand and thats cool,I could care less. All I said was I dont know you from anywhere or anything so to give a fashion tip without a PM saying what you think is acceptable is crazy
wink.gif
Correction .. I said "IMO sweaters in a club is a no" and got corrected and bash for my opinion. Champion/Gucci/Prada/LV/RY anything long sleeve that can be used outside when its cold in a club IMO is still a no. I want to stay cool .. that just me ..
Thats your opinion...But, let me know what you wear to clubs??? Post some pics if you can too.Seriously, Not on no joking @$** either ...

Originally Posted by dreClark

Haha visit the last page of that thread...dudes are debating whether Fab is "always" hit or miss with his fits or "rarely" hit or miss with his fits. $!!! is hilarious.
Ehhhhh...

Did you see where this whole discussion started from? Probably not....

And, why wouldn't you expect people to comment about outfits when its a clothing thread?

Yeah, it all started when I said Fab could rock whatever he wants cause by the end of the day we all know his dress game is proper. After that, a fewexaggerated the thought and felt like making more than a couple post about it while I just hit them back with a I'm still standing by my word. Should havebeen left in the dust though.

A thread about another thread?

No. Just have the discussion in that thread.

Back
Top Bottom