Seriously...WHOSE HOMEBOY IS THIS?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Why do you guys even watch videos like this? Then share it with niketalk? I aint tryn to see that %@+#

NT has been doing this a lot lately. Dudes with their head split in half and parts of their neck missing, nobody wants to see that $$#%. Message to the mods, if sh%$ like that flies...there's a picture I've been itching to post on NT. Yall aint about that life.

realtalk since when is it cool to peep videos on youtube of gay dudes especially if you're hetero?? or atleast claiming to be. this is along the lines of half naked men in peoples avatars 

Why do you guys even watch videos like this? Then share it with niketalk? I aint tryn to see that %@+#

NT has been doing this a lot lately. Dudes with their head split in half and parts of their neck missing, nobody wants to see that $$#%. Message to the mods, if sh%$ like that flies...there's a picture I've been itching to post on NT. Yall aint about that life.

realtalk since when is it cool to peep videos on youtube of gay dudes especially if you're hetero?? or atleast claiming to be. this is along the lines of half naked men in peoples avatars 

I don't have a problem with this vid in particular or half naked men for that matter, but NT has been ODing on the graphic 4#@# lately
laugh.gif

I don't have a problem with this vid in particular or half naked men for that matter, but NT has been ODing on the graphic 4#@# lately
laugh.gif

Why do you guys even watch videos like this? Then share it with niketalk? I aint tryn to see that #%$@

Once I seent the screencap I kept scrolling down
30t6p3b.gif

Why do you guys even watch videos like this? Then share it with niketalk? I aint tryn to see that #%$@

Once I seent the screencap I kept scrolling down
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Keep this mess on Twitter. Tired if seeing threads like this

Why you always so mad and salty for? shut up

Out of all the comments in here, dude picks mine. Log out
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Keep this mess on Twitter. Tired if seeing threads like this

Why you always so mad and salty for? shut up

Out of all the comments in here, dude picks mine. Log out
laugh.gif

that boy got some problems, looking like a damn cricket.

reminds me of that lil dude who was humping the sofa when jamming to that rude boy

that boy got some problems, looking like a damn cricket.

reminds me of that lil dude who was humping the sofa when jamming to that rude boy

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by jenks82278

Wow. I'm never gonna get those 2 minutes of my life back! Horrible videos.
Ain't nobody tell you to watch that @%%! for 2 minutes.
laugh.gif
It was like a train wreck. I thought it might get better but never did. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom