set your faces to stun: jordan 1 x jumpman pro hybrid sample

Originally Posted by Qujamerican

lmaoooo The front look like Bugs Bunny Bordeaux 7's lol

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

To me it just looks like they were doing some wear testing on the Alpha 1 upper...

Most likely they used the tooling of the Jumpman Team Pro to reduce the amount of unknowns/variables during testing...

To me it just looks like they were doing some wear testing on the Alpha 1 upper...

Most likely they used the tooling of the Jumpman Team Pro to reduce the amount of unknowns/variables during testing...

I can't even look at this. But if that's how horrible it looks after remodeling it, I wonder how it feels like wearing it. The original Nike sole was very hard, it was hardly comfortable at all.

I can't even look at this. But if that's how horrible it looks after remodeling it, I wonder how it feels like wearing it. The original Nike sole was very hard, it was hardly comfortable at all.

Looks like LacedHeat from Ebay

Dude is a scumbag.  Hes from Oregon and visits the thrift store that Nike donates all the wear samples and sells them on Ebay.  I brought a pair of Lebron PEs from him and asked him to leave feedback after the transaction was done, dude blocked me from bidding on his auctions again.
30t6p3b.gif

Looks like LacedHeat from Ebay

Dude is a scumbag.  Hes from Oregon and visits the thrift store that Nike donates all the wear samples and sells them on Ebay.  I brought a pair of Lebron PEs from him and asked him to leave feedback after the transaction was done, dude blocked me from bidding on his auctions again.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom