Setup: 16yr Old Kid Gets Ambushed & Brutally Attacked By His Girl's Brother

N3FF 3000:
msDUNKtastic:
N3FF 3000:
J Steezzz:
This is how u hit someone damnit!

If I got sucker punched like that, that kid will be found dead the next day.
LIES only thing happening the next day is your %*% on youtube

Followed by a nice settlement check
smile.gif

Right, because I'm sure the guy that threw the one-hitter-quitter is sitting on alllll kinds of funds.

You'd get rocked, and then get no revenge. That's what would happen, bro. You ain't getting a settlement check, you ain't putting dude in abodybag; nothing.

i seriously would be tempted to shoot that dude later on. why would you just jump outta nowhere and sucker punch him?!

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Originally Posted by enyceking

Originally Posted by Ghenges

I don't understand how people carry themselves in such a way that it makes other people think they can do something like that and not expect any consequences.

this is one of the many reasons why random homicides occur in a lot of places.

Not sure if you're agreeing or disagreeing
grin.gif
agreed.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

N3FF 3000:
msDUNKtastic:
N3FF 3000:
J Steezzz:

smile.gif

Right, because I'm sure the guy that threw the one-hitter-quitter is sitting on alllll kinds of funds.

You'd get rocked, and then get no revenge. That's what would happen, bro. You ain't getting a settlement check, you ain't putting dude in a bodybag; nothing.

JAJAJAJA
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

roll.gif

i beat up a few of my sisters boyfriends, theyre always scared of me, i remember one night i was in DC and my sister called n said homeboy slapped her, wow...and i was off that hennessey too, no good... i made my homie take me over there n me and my cuzin beat the crap out of him in his front yard, his older brother (older then me) came outside told us to chill out so i jumped in his face n hit him a few times, he ran inside, came back out with 50 dollars and told us to leave and that he doesnt want any problems lmfao, funniest night ever, my sister was laughin so hard, whole time im hittin ol boy i was sayin "so you like hittin girls huh?" haha
Wowww...if your sister shares the same gene pool with you, and the same mentality, she prolly had that smack coming...
tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

roll.gif

i beat up a few of my sisters boyfriends, theyre always scared of me, i remember one night i was in DC and my sister called n said homeboy slapped her, wow...and i was off that hennessey too, no good... i made my homie take me over there n me and my cuzin beat the crap out of him in his front yard, his older brother (older then me) came outside told us to chill out so i jumped in his face n hit him a few times, he ran inside, came back out with 50 dollars and told us to leave and that he doesnt want any problems lmfao, funniest night ever, my sister was laughin so hard, whole time im hittin ol boy i was sayin "so you like hittin girls huh?" haha
you're cool.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

N3FF 3000:
msDUNKtastic:
N3FF 3000:
J Steezzz:

smile.gif

You'd get rocked, and then get no revenge. That's what would happen, bro. You ain't getting a settlement check, you ain't putting dude in a bodybag; nothing.

JAJAJAJA
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

is this sht happened..
my tempor would be so high i would f$$$ his world up giving him a everlasting beat up ...
thats hellpa f'ed up..

older brother thinkin he was brolic comin out w/o his shirt on
grin.gif

the BF looked more confused than hurt throughout the whole vid..

"hey, whats going on man?"
roll.gif
roll.gif

N3FF 3000:
msDUNKtastic:
N3FF 3000:
J Steezzz:

smile.gif

roll.gif
its so funny because its true. he kept it way real
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom