Sex: Privilege, Right, or Responsibility?

im going with all of the above.....but defintely a
pimp.gif
after.....

Both men and women ought to view sex as a privilege and a responsibility.

For men, it should be viewed as a privilege because a quality woman makes you earn the pus... once you've earned it, it's your responsibility to handleyours so she'll stay yours.

For women, it should be both. A lot of women feel as though dudes are the only ones who should be doing work to get the goods, but that automatically reduceswhat they view their men to be. The should view the sex as a responsibility because, as we all know, if a woman's man isn't satisfied, he'schucking the deuce and hitting up the next chick.

Originally Posted by JiveTurkey813

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

^?

In your case none of the above
sick.gif
laugh.gif
You must not know me. Either that or you have no G whatsoever so what i'm about to say has never even occurred to you. Sex is only anissue for ME when I'm not getting enough. It's never an issue of having a LACK of sex. It's like gas. Inever run out, I just run low sometimes. It's only %+%$+. It's so easy to get when you have as much gab as me. The hard part is staying true to onechick cuz it's $%%* out there giving the $@*% away. They see my potential and wanna hop on the bandwagon.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by J Burner

right and responsibility. How can sex be a priveledge?
...how can sex be a right?

Not to be on no caveman %+!$, but sex can be seen as a right because once you enter into a sexual relationship, it's almost akin to a legal contract. Thereare certain expectations people hold. For instance, I myself feel that sex is all 3. Obviously it's a privilege to be earned. But once you earn it, if thatperson expects to keep things at whatever level its at, they would be expected to keep the sex poppin off as well. It's only common sense. So basically, ifI'm with a chick and we've reached a level with each other where sex is shared between us and we can openly talk about it, I feel entitled to it atcertain times. It's not always gonna be her choice. If she's real about it, she'll do what it takes to please me (within reason). Likewise, I'dbe wrong to deny her completely if she had those same expectations. That's the responsibility part as well. I have to do my part to keep her satisfied andvica versa or someone else might just do it for me.

its a privalege to find a broad to do it with && afterwards you have the right to nail as you please.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Priveledge and responsibility. More of responsibility than anything in many ways.
i agree. and not a right... thats on some rape type steeze

Originally Posted by iBlink

Both men and women ought to view sex as a privilege and a responsibility.

For men, it should be viewed as a privilege because a quality woman makes you earn the pus... once you've earned it, it's your responsibility to handle yours so she'll stay yours.

For women, it should be both. A lot of women feel as though dudes are the only ones who should be doing work to get the goods, but that automatically reduces what they view their men to be. The should view the sex as a responsibility because, as we all know, if a woman's man isn't satisfied, he's chucking the deuce and hitting up the next chick.
i agree

Who has the authority or right to tell a person that they can not have sex? Its not the right of all living creatures to use their God given ability toreproduce? And saying its a privelege insinuates that only certain people are allowed to have sex. It may be a "privelege" to have sex with acertain person, but being able to physically have sex is not a privelege.

I have 0 respect for anyone who thinks that sex is a right. NONE.

If you think that you need to re-evaluate your life.

Originally Posted by Durden7

I have 0 respect for anyone who thinks that sex is a right. NONE.

If you think that you need to re-evaluate your life.

indifferent.gif
No one is saying its a right as in I have the right to have sexwith anyone I want to, whether they want to or not. Thats called rape. Its a right in the sense that you can not tell a person that they can not haveconsentual sex. If I want to have sex, and my girl wants to have sex, THATS OUR RIGHT, you can't tell us that we can not have sex. So get off your highhorse and take a moment to think critically before commenting... Think of it like this, just because I have the right to bear arms, that doesn't mean I cantake a gun wherever I want.

Who has the authority or right to tell a person that they can not have sex? Its not the right of all living creatures to use their God given ability to reproduce? And saying its a privelege insinuates that only certain people are allowed to have sex. It may be a "privelege" to have sex with a certain person, but being able to physically have sex is not a privelege.
and that's the point.
you cant have the act of sex without the consent of someone else.

to say it's a right implies that one has the right to have sex with anyone they please.

Back
Top Bottom