Sex & the City fan sleeps with 1,000 men because of the show

A better pic of her. Not nearly as cute as she appears to be from those original pics posted...

Christina-Saunders.jpg

A better pic of her. Not nearly as cute as she appears to be from those original pics posted...

Christina-Saunders.jpg

Originally Posted by AntTezzyLaflare

JUST like the characters in her favourite TV show, posh Christina Saunders knows good sex. And so she should, after seducing 1,000 MEN.

LOL. Yeah, that's the word.

JUST like the characters in her favourite TV show, posh Christina Saunders knows good sex. And so she should, after seducing 1,000 MEN.

LOL. Yeah, that's the word.

laugh.gif
Silly fallen woman you don't need Sex & the City for an excuse, your ilk has existed for over a millennium.

laugh.gif
Silly fallen woman you don't need Sex & the City for an excuse, your ilk has existed for over a millennium.

satc_04_1807_132965a.jpg

Now the challenge is over Christina does have regrets. "Good friends stuck by me but others accused me of being a *%#*. I took things too far. Now all I want to do is settle down. I just hope I haven't put men off.
Since this story has hit the internets..................the bolded text seems unlikely to happen.

satc_04_1807_132965a.jpg

Now the challenge is over Christina does have regrets. "Good friends stuck by me but others accused me of being a *%#*. I took things too far. Now all I want to do is settle down. I just hope I haven't put men off.
Since this story has hit the internets..................the bolded text seems unlikely to happen.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

The university-educated brunette longed to be as confident in bed as Sex And The City maneater Samantha.
She said: "Sam went from one man to the next and was proud of it. I wanted to be confident like her. I got hooked on the buzz of one-night-stands."
this is what this show actually has women believe
I was terrified but he took control and it was brilliant. I was hooked."
"I didn't feel dirty, just empowered,"
women
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

lmao

Back
Top Bottom