Originally Posted by Matt53

Threads like this is why i wake up every morning
od
laugh.gif

as for this thread.....well.....i dont know what to say
ohwell.gif

when u buss your nut in 2 strokes then i can see your point
smh.gif
butotherwise.....im strugglin to relate.

Sometimes you just need to smash. Sometimes you want to make love. Meaningless is needed sometimes, but sometimes it's not only meaningless but worthless.

Man best way I can describe it was, I was on some outerbody type stuff. Like I felt it but didn't really FEEL it. And it wasn't no 2 second stroke jobeither.

I agree with OP. It has to be an experience. Passionate and nasty. It makes it so much better to have a connection to the other person. Those smashing just tonut and don't even remember the girl is there are missing out. Guys that don't know how to smash FTL.

Eh it happens...either it just gets boring after having the same person for a while, or you smashin randoms like crazy and it gets boring (never heard of that)but....take a day off from it and see what happens

I FEEL YOU !

My thought is the less one nighters you have the more dimes you will bag instead of ugly broads because their not looking for the player, I'll smashanything that walks type of guy.
This is why most NT'ers stay with 5's.

Quality>Quantity

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Man y'all can clown me all you want, but I know at least ONE person gotta feel me?

nerd.gif
i feel u, but then again i'm a female.
laugh.gif

i didn't know there was such a male that existed that felt this way about sex.
guess all is not lost afterall.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom