sexual frustration is the worst frustration in the book.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Everyone thinks they'd smash more single...
The only people i've seen that happen more for are celebrities and famously rich people.
Unless you get that sort of attention from women even in a relationship (SUPER RARE QUALITY), then its not happening.
...just my observations.
U beat me to it, and judging by responses in other threads (especially the women appreciation threads), that's not true at all
laugh.gif

dating-fails-dating-fails-shell-be-jealous-of-all-his-new-achievements-though.jpg

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

She shouldn't blame you for eating at a fast food restaurant when she wasn't cooking at home. Do you catch my drift?
Boss_Thumbs_Up_gif-thumb-350x197-15764.gif

Strong post to avy ratio btw
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by calibeebee

When she wants it, she aint gettin it, unless she cheats.  
i try to do this, i usually give in within 1-2 hrs 
ohwell.gif

unless you holding out for weeks, she probably won't cheat.

I just talked to my girl and made it clear I'm not dealing with it. We smash every time I want now
smile.gif
The problem is with the dome though, it doesn't happen nearly as much as I want. It always turns into her hopping on my penis to finish too which I hate, you started with your mouth you finish with your mouth!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

She shouldn't blame you for eating at a fast food restaurant when she wasn't cooking at home. Do you catch my drift?

Listen to this man! 
pimp.gif

co sign

and you might want to change your lady
trust...

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

The only people i've seen that happen more for are celebrities and famously rich people.
Unless you get that sort of attention from women even in a relationship (SUPER RARE QUALITY), then its not happening.
...just my observations.
U beat me to it, and judging by responses in other threads (especially the women appreciation threads), that's not true at all
laugh.gif

dating-fails-dating-fails-shell-be-jealous-of-all-his-new-achievements-though.jpg

laugh.gif
, so true.

...just my observations.

Originally Posted by AyoDun

I just talked to my girl and made it clear I'm not dealing with it. We smash every time I want now
smile.gif
The problem is with the dome though, it doesn't happen nearly as much as I want. It always turns into her hopping on my penis to finish too which I hate, you started with your mouth you finish with your mouth!
mad.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

...just my observations.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

...just my observations.
You heard of the roster system broseph?

Just ask her, "Aye, if we don't have food at home, how am I supposed to eat?".
If she answers something like, "Go out to eat.", hit her with, "And if I'm not getting sex at home?".
Then immediately mean mug the s___ out that broad as if she spit in ya mom's face.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

...just my observations.
This. IMO the average single guy just doesn't try hard enough....doesn't take buku bucks/fame to have a few girls that are DTF.

...just my observations.
At the end of my relationship of 4 years I was smashing once every two weeks. Since beginning of September I haven't went more than 5 days. Rotation of 4 girls but it's still more
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

...just my observations.
At the end of my relationship of 4 years I was smashing once every two weeks. Since beginning of September I haven't went more than 5 days. Rotation of 4 girls but it's still more
laugh.gif

Im on the once every 2 weeks plan. and if that once happens to fall on the night of a period, it's gonna have to wait another 2 weeks.  got me lookin like this
1232739683_d5c8f3b.gif

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

...just my observations.

<In a statistical distribution there will always be outliers depending on the degree of confidence you're looking for.
grin.gif
laugh.gif
That being said I'm talking on average, most people I've known AND seen don't fare that well single. If you're smashing once a day or so down to a couple of times a month, if that. Then I would say there is a major change in how you operate. Plus you also have to account for the fact that many dudes just are putting themselves out there like that. Ive got frat brothers that are man $$%@%! but even when single go through massive dry spells. Just saying. It's not always the fantasy people say it is. But hey if you're smashing, you were meant to anyways.

When shes sleeping, go down on her. When she wakes up she'll probably be in the mood and really into it. At that point just stop and go back to sleep. Successful troll.

...just my observations.

Speak for yourself bro... I find myself having to hit the brakes every now and then...

Originally Posted by jdiggs

When shes sleeping, go down on her. When she wakes up she'll probably be in the mood and really into it. At that point just stop and go back to sleep. Successful troll.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

...just my observations.

yeah i totally agree. My two roommates alwasy talking about *@%*#+* something but they havent got none in over 2 months. 

Back
Top Bottom