Sexual Hygiene Question- Need NT's Opinion

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Same reason why (sometimes) I don't wash my face after I eat. I love lifting my top lip and still being able to smell her
Mustache ftw

I don't sprint to the bathroom right after, but I'll usually just wash my hands when I have to piss next or whatever

Too much real life in here
laugh.gif
I feel ya'll though. Sometimes you want that smell to linger. Sometimes you forget. Ya'll heard my story bout how I ended up goin international with it lol. But generally, some time relatively close to the deed being done, I end up in the bathroom for a quick cleanup and piss. Also a good chance to dump the condom.

If there's a lot of fluid then yeah I'm rubbing my hands on her but and leg like it aint a thang. Usually after I just take a shower, not immediately after but in between that time I know I'm not gonna eat anything with my hands.

If it's just finger action (and that's rare nowadays) yes I'll eventually wash my hands. I just had my hands inside another person. If anything more females should be asking dudes to wash their hands before they enter.

Originally Posted by Based Mod

i usually just wipe my hands on her legs
real $%@*...i dont hesitate to wipe my hands on shorty legs, back, booty, *******, or shoulders
i wash my hands when i get up to go to the bathroom tho

Back
Top Bottom