***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

what the hell is going on? save these runs!
roll.gif

I find it funny that right after my rant about playing small ball, we try doing some things offensively.....and what do you know? We bang out 4 runs. I swearsometimes baseball strategy seems like rocket science to Boch.

Originally Posted by dland24

I find it funny that right after my rant about playing small ball, we try doing some things offensively.....and what do you know? We bang out 4 runs. I swear sometimes baseball strategy seems like rocket science to Boch.

I have been saying this all year. We have way to many people with above average speed who dont even attempt to steal
tired.gif

I'm pretty much reserved to the fact that we're not gonna make a big splash. Originally, I thought we would make a small move that wouldn't havemuch impact, so Sabean could make it seem like he tried. The front office attitude seems to be "hopefully our prospects will pan out and we can win in 2-3years at a low price tag, if not oh well."

It we're going to make any moves before the deadline, I think it'll just be a Triple A call-up if anything.
tired.gif

...I wanted Matt Holiday.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

It we're going to make any moves before the deadline, I think it'll just be a Triple A call-up if anything.
tired.gif

...I wanted Matt Holiday.
frown.gif

ohwell.gif

If Sabean doesn't do something before the deadline, it'll be official. I will no longer continue to wonder if Brian Sabean has hair growing on hisballs.

If he doesn't make a move I will be convinced all he cars about if putting fans in the seats

I'm not too concerned about Sabean not making any moves. There just isn't much of anything out there, and i definitely don't want to overpay for anok guy just to make a move. Wallace was ranked as the Cardinals 2nd best prospect back in January, and they gave up 2 more guys. Would you guys have wanted togive up Posey or Bumgarner + 2 more for a half season of Holliday? Look, i'd like them to make a move, but i do not want to overpay for an Adam Dunn, orNick Johnson, or anyone of that ilk. If we can get them for a steal close to the deadline, great, but otherwise im fine with standing pat.

So they just said on Giants pregame that the Chronicle is reporting that Sabean never even called the A's about Holliday's availability........reallySabean? Not even worth a phone call huh? SMFH

Originally Posted by dland24

So they just said on Giants pregame that the Chronicle is reporting that Sabean never even called the A's about Holliday's availability........really Sabean? Not even worth a phone call huh? SMFH
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom