***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

Whatever you have to do Freddy to make the catch you do.
laugh.gif

Rich Aurilia hit a bomb in Fresno...Guess whose coming back with a fight. Haha.

I don't mind Garko going 1-10 during his first couple games...But he has to get that bat going.

Good W yesterday. It would be big to get a win against a pitcher making his NL debut especially with the Franchise on the mound tomorrow.

Anyone know the timetable of when Sanchez will be able to play?

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

Good W yesterday. It would be big to get a win against a pitcher making his NL debut especially with the Franchise on the mound tomorrow.

Anyone know the timetable of when Sanchez will be able to play?
He has 72 hrs to report and it's believed the Giants will use all that time to treat his knee, as well as stall having to make a move to the25-man roster.

"The list of potential names isn't very enticing against what the cost of doing business is," Sabean said. "Unless something happens that I don't anticipate, I don't see that being an option."

Sabean also downplayed the possible acquisition of another bat, saying, "The people we are interested in are not available as we speak."

Sounds like we're done dealing.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

I don't mind Garko going 1-10 during his first couple games...But he has to get that bat going.
He's 3-0 so I don't mind it either. He's been hitting the ball decent in the 1-10.

So after todays news, I am 10000000% more pissed off about this Garko trade. The Red Sox gave up very little and acquired Victor Martinez......why in the bluehell could we not have done this?

Originally Posted by dland24

So after todays news, I am 10000000% more pissed off about this Garko trade. The Red Sox gave up very little and acquired Victor Martinez......why in the blue hell could we not have done this?
cause we have a #+%# GM...Sabean is utter thrash

This trade doesnt piss me off as much as the one that just went down....Johnson to the Marlins for a AA pitcher, AND the NATS pick up the contract.
INCREDIBLE. He's closer to what we need than Sanchez
mad.gif

^I dont have a problem with the Sanchez trade. In fact I really like it. But I would like it more if we would have gotten someone better than Garko for firstbase. I think if we would have gotten a big bat instead of Garko, you would have liked the Sanchez more more too.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

He's 3-0 so I don't mind it either. He's been hitting the ball decent in the 1-10.
i think we're gonna see more of a return from garko soon, his at-bats have been pretty good, and he's gotten some good wood but it alwaysfound a glove. hopefully they start finding holes so we can see what he can really do for the giants.

Back
Top Bottom