***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

I went super early and have no regrets actually.

I was hanging out by the bullpen and Zito and J. Sanchez were signing autographs. I got both of them to sign my hat.
pimp.gif

I came away with some nice prizes to sort of make up for the loss.
I want to get Sanchez to sign my ticket stub from the no hitter.

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

Wow! I didn't know you went to that game.
eek.gif
I didn't.
laugh.gif
I just bought the ticket off ebay to getsigned if I get the chance.

I was going to go to that game, but decided to go to a friends birthday party instead.

%+@#$!+ THANK GOD I MISSED THIS GAME! CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THE @*@@ HAPPENDED?

5 Errors? 5 errors????????????????????????

Enjoy:

Brian Wilson pitching for San Francisco CIN SFO
D Sutton hit for D Weathers. 5 5
D Sutton reached on bunt single to third. 5 5
W Taveras sacrificed to pitcher, D Sutton to second. 5 5
A Gonzalez walked. 5 5
J Votto walked, D Sutton to third, A Gonzalez to second. 5 5
B Phillips walked, D Sutton scored, A Gonzalez to third, J Votto to second. 6 5
B Medders relieved B Wilson. 6 5
S Rolen grounded into fielder's choice to third, A Gonzalez scored on error by catcher B Molina, J Votto to third, B Phillips to second. 7 5
W Balentien grounded into fielder's choice to third, J Votto scored on throwing error by third baseman P Sandoval, B Phillips to third, S Rolen to second.8 5
B Phillips scored, S Rolen to third, W Balentien to second on wild pitch by B Medders. 9 5
L Nix hit sacrifice fly to center, S Rolen scored. 10 5
R Hanigan grounded out to second.

Edit: It's funnier when it's said in a summary:

bunt single, sacrifice, walk, walk, walk, error, error, wild pitch, sac fly

The inning completely changed when Molina made that error. That error was absolutely inexcusable for a major leaguer. How does a professional baseball playerdrop a ball thrown to him that doesnt bounce? Unreal. If he catches the ball, its 2 outs and we are down one. The next play Sandoval wouldnt have had to try toforce a throw home, and would have just thrown the ball to first. Inning over. Damage limited.

I almost threw my laptop on the ground when Bengie dropped the ball. Every single one of us who are posting in this thread would have caught that ball.Completely opened up the floodgates. Inexcusable for a professional baseball player.

Oh and I would like to say thanks for the info on the bobble heads. I arrived at the park at 6:30pm and went straight to the Willie Mays Plaza entrance. There,they were still handing out bobble heads. I got one. Thanks again FRANCHISE and dland for the info.
pimp.gif

Molina

RBI Single, RBI Double, Solo HR... making up for last nights errors.

Zito pitching well recently...
eek.gif
pimp.gif

anyone see the erin andrews nude video? friend just sent it to me. not gonna post it here though...
i would dark panda slam that

Originally Posted by ericescobar

anyone see the erin andrews nude video? friend just sent it to me. not gonna post it here though...
i would dark panda slam that

Welcome to a month ago.

Back
Top Bottom