***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

SMH what the #%+* did I see in this series. Timmy, Zito and Cain pitching and Zito wins what the #%+* is this world coming to. As for predictions in the nextseries let me see who the Dodger have pitching I know JS was suppose to pitch monday but hes on the DL now(I just hope we can get one at this point Imo therewill be no sweep by either team.

Originally Posted by R 2 Da J

We better sweep the Reds!!!

Im just saying
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
J/K We have all been there
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Apparently 715 doesnt know me that well
laugh.gif
What are you talking about and what is FRANCHISE talking about in the Warriors thread? Explain yourselves people!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Nothing serious
laugh.gif

But this series vs L.A is going to be real big, COL is playing well and we cant afford to slip now, maybe we can take advantage of L.A, but the Gnats are notsoo hot right now as well.i think the first game will set the tone for the series. Hopefully Dirty comes out well.

Dodgers at Giants

[table][tr][td]Kuroda[/td] [td]ERA 4.44[/td] [td]REC 4-5[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Last appearances:[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8/04 vs MIL[/td] [td]6.0 IP, 3 ER[/td] [td]W, 17-4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7/30 at STL[/td] [td]6.0 IP, 2 ER[/td] [td]ND, 5-3[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]Sanchez[/td] [td]ERA 4.49[/td] [td]REC 5-9[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Last appearances:[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8/04 at HOU[/td] [td]7.0 IP, 0 ER[/td] [td]W, 8-1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7/30 vs PHI[/td] [td]5.2 IP, 2 ER[/td] [td]W, 7-2[/td] [/tr][/table]
Dodgers at Giants

[table][tr][td]Wolf[/td] [td]ERA 3.55[/td] [td]REC 5-6[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Last appearances:[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8/06 vs ATL[/td] [td]7.0 IP, 4 ER[/td] [td]ND, 5-4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8/01 at ATL[/td] [td]6.0 IP, 3 ER[/td] [td]L, 4-3[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]Martinez[/td] [td]ERA 5.87[/td] [td]REC 2-0[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Last appearances:[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8/05 at HOU[/td] [td]5.0 IP, 3 ER[/td] [td]W, 10-6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4/09 vs MIL[/td] [td]0.2 IP, 0 ER[/td] [td]ND, 7-1[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]Billingsley[/td] [td]ERA 3.73[/td] [td]REC 11-6[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Last appearances:[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8/07 vs ATL[/td] [td]6.0 IP, 1 ER[/td] [td]ND, 9-5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8/02 at ATL[/td] [td]5.0 IP, 0 ER[/td] [td]W, 9-1[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]Lincecum[/td] [td]ERA 2.20[/td] [td]REC 12-3[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Last appearances:[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8/07 vs CIN[/td] [td]7.0 IP, 2 ER[/td] [td]ND, 10-5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8/01 vs PHI[/td] [td]8.0 IP, 0 ER[/td] [td]W, 2-0[/td] [/tr][/table]

Whattup yall.....Dodger fan checkin in.....

I had a friend die yesterday morning and will not be able to attend tonight's game. I got three tickets (View Box VB332 Row D Seats 18-20) for$120......exactly what we paid for them on stub hub. Please PM me if your interested.

Anyone know what Kuiper said on air yesterday? Gary Radnich was sticking up for whatever he said today on the radio but he refused to give details.

apparently it was Krukow....called out panda and mostly, molina, for having no plate discipline when at bat. They see ball, and hit, instead of working thecount.
Glad someone called them out and by extension, the whole team. This team has way too many 3 pitch outs, and some of that blame has to go to Bochy for notemphasizing this.

Originally Posted by EZLN1

apparently it was Krukow....called out panda and mostly, molina, for having no plate discipline when at bat. They see ball, and hit, instead of working the count.
Glad someone called them out and by extension, the whole team. This team has way too many 3 pitch outs, and some of that blame has to go to Bochy for not emphasizing this.
thank you!

Originally Posted by EZLN1

apparently it was Krukow....called out panda and mostly, molina, for having no plate discipline when at bat. They see ball, and hit, instead of working the count.
Glad someone called them out and by extension, the whole team. This team has way too many 3 pitch outs, and some of that blame has to go to Bochy for not emphasizing this.
From what Radnich was saying, it was Kuiper, and it was more serious than calling out the team for swinging at bad pitches.

Back
Top Bottom