***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

1st out of the inning, finally.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

On the other hand, someone let me get one of these off your hands...
se_latino_bobblehead.jpg
I don't even know if I'm going to this game. I'm thinking about it. I think I'm going to the following night for the Randy Johnsonbobble head.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

On the other hand, someone let me get one of these off your hands...
se_latino_bobblehead.jpg
I don't even know if I'm going to this game. I'm thinking about it. I think I'm going to the following night for the Randy Johnson bobble head.

It shows Santana bobblehead as 8/25 and RJ for 8/30

Just go, for my sake
laugh.gif

I'm pissed I'm too old to get one of these though
smh.gif

0912_catchers_backpack.jpg

GG fellas

Tomorrows gametime blows, i'll be at work on my route and will be listening to the futbol game.

Hope Shaggy can pull through

Originally Posted by Fuser86

Originally Posted by dland24

THAT'S A WRAP!

late-pass-1.jpg

Ethier's double was over an hour ago.

SALTLY!!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sucks losing, DODGERS OWN YOU!

Get outta here dude. Its 9-1 and you finally say thats a wrap? Good call champ. Way to go out on a limb there. We were saying its a wrap when it was 2-1.

THAT'S A WRAP!

late-pass-1.jpg

SALTLY!!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Get outta here dude. Its 9-1 and you finally say thats a wrap? Good call champ. Way to go out on a limb there. We were saying its a wrap when it was 2-1.
Just because I'm not on NT while games(for the most part) are being played doesn't mean my THAT"S A WRAP comment is late. I"llcome on and say THAT'S A WRAP when I feel conveinant.

SHOWS how LAME Giants fans are that after only being down 2-1 you guys(as you mentioned) are calling it a wrap only being down 1 run. LAME!!!
roll.gif

FIXED YOU SALTY, LAME #%^ GIANT FANS....YOU GUYS SWEAR NOBODY MAKES MISTAKES WHEN TYPING; BUT ANYWAYS, NO NEED TO RESPOND TO EVERYONE'S LAME ATTEMPTS ATTRYING TO BE FUNNY. GO DODGERS!

THAT'S A WRAP!

late-pass-1.jpg

SALTLY!!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just because I'm not on NT while games(for the best part) are being played doesn't mean my THAT"S A WRAP comment is late. If I ME I'll come on and say THAT'S A WRAP!

SHOWS how LAME Giants fans are that after only being down 2-1 you guys(as you mentioned) are calling it a wrap only being down 1 run. LAME!!!
roll.gif
If you know anything about this offense, you would know that it's the truth.

THAT'S A WRAP!

late-pass-1.jpg

SALTLY!!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just because I'm not on NT while games(for the best part) are being played doesn't mean my THAT"S A WRAP comment is late. If I ME I'll come on and say THAT'S A WRAP!

roll.gif
Dodger fans you claim this guy? Cause hes making you guys look dumb

Back
Top Bottom