***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

Last night when Garko had the big hit to tie the game. Randy Winn caught Molina from second!

Vick
nerd.gif

haven't heard why Votto left yet...i guess it's just a rule this year that every player must get hurt. Brandon Phillips is the only guy out therefrom the opening day lineup.

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

haven't heard why Votto left yet...i guess it's just a rule this year that every player must get hurt. Brandon Phillips is the only guy out there from the opening day lineup.
Man, Votto's been hurt already. What was it earlier in the season? An inner ear infection?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

haven't heard why Votto left yet...i guess it's just a rule this year that every player must get hurt. Brandon Phillips is the only guy out there from the opening day lineup.
Man, Votto's been hurt already. What was it earlier in the season? An inner ear infection?
laugh.gif
smh.gif
yeah, that sent him to the dl...but while he was out, he got real depressed thinking about the death of his father since he didn't havebaseball to take his mind off it...kept him out much longer. he went to the hospital a few nights, thinking he was going to die...it was kinda crazy.

http://www.theprovince.com/news/death+hard+Joey+Votto/1726596/story.html

we suck bad.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

laugh.gif
smh.gif
yeah, that sent him to the dl...but while he was out, he got real depressed thinking about the death of his father since he didn't have baseball to take his mind off it...kept him out much longer. he went to the hospital a few nights, thinking he was going to die...it was kinda crazy.

http://www.theprovince.com/news/death+hard+Joey+Votto/1726596/story.html

we suck bad.
Damn, I remember reading about that.

$@+ bochy? why not put in sandoval? or sanchez? anybody but lewis! wasted opportunity...oh yea rowand is hella slow with 2 outs he should have been runningfaster.

When you don't do the job in real life you get fired. When you suck in baseball you continue to play and hurt the team. Lewis doesn't have a clutchbone in his body. He's only good at getting on base leading off innings.

Originally Posted by chris82790

$@+ bochy? why not put in sandoval? or sanchez? anybody but lewis! wasted opportunity...oh yea rowand is hella slow with 2 outs he should have been running faster.
I was thinking about why not Sanchez or Sandoval, too. I would have checked with Sanchez is his bum shoulder allowed him to swing a bat. If hedid, Sanchez would have been my pinch hitter in that situation. I would have saved Sandoval for the 8th or the 9th inning. But yeah, c'mon Bochy! Lewissucks.

And Rowand wasn't going to score off that. I know on the replay it should him slowing up as he was coming into 3rd, but the ball wasn't hit deep enoughfor him to even score. Dude's got average speed at best.

Back
Top Bottom