roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif

This team is REALLLLLY bad on offense, i can not believe it.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

*$@@ this pissed me off a lot

horrible momentum going into Colorado, we losing the series

Only thing worse than the Giants losing is hearing Bip Roberts talk about it. "We need to win innings, we win innings we win the game" - " Theteam that scores the most runs wins the game"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Not Howry's fault. Game was lost long time ago.
QFT

I'm supprised Bip hasn't brought it up yet

Pablo hasn't done anthying since the HR off Santana
Garko
sick.gif
two pitch he swung at it the dirt.
Velez
sick.gif
doesn't work the count
Bochy
tired.gif
out coached

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

You really dont think we can win two?
I think in game #2 they have a lefty going so thats a loss

Did anyone listen to D Bruce tonight? Didnt get the chance too in sure he was ranting about the lack of fundamental baseball.

^ I just heard him talking about how he thinks Usain Bolt is on the juice and how people who text while they drive should be locked up.

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

You really dont think we can win two?
I think in game #2 they have a lefty going so thats a loss
Colorado will take 2/3 if not all 3.....Sanchez is a BUM and the Giants usually have trouble with sinkerballers and Cook's is one of theheaviest in the league....De La Rosa has been absolutely carving for the rockies. The only shot they have is Sunday with Tim on the hill, but even then Ubaldohas also been pitching very well and with the lackluster Giants offense who knows what will happen

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

2-2 will be good.
Agreed. Of course it would've been nice to sweep the Reds, but if they were to head home with a 6-5 road trip, it has to be looked at as asuccess given this team's road troubles.

Tonight's lineup:

LF Velez
SS Renteria
3B Sandoval
C Molina
RF Schierholtz
1B Ishikawa
CF Rowand
2B Uribe
P J. Sanchez

Sanchez is still out, but he'll test his shoulder in BP today.

btw Jeff Kent will be in town next week:

Jeff Kent is a Wall of Famer.

Upon his retirement after last season, Kent became eligible for induction on the Giants' Wall of Fame by virtue of his All-Star appearance with the club. He'll be formally inducted and recognized on Saturday, Aug. 29, and the Giants have set up a conference call with the media for Monday.

If you'll recall, it's a little less icy between Kent and the Giants. When I spoke to Kent last September, he even dropped strong hints that he'd want to be depicted with a Giants cap in the event he's elected to the Hall of Fame.

He's a former MVP, but he's also a former Dodger - and former motorcycle stuntman. I'm sure there will be a mix of cheers and boos, but the fact he's no longer wearing an LA uniform leads me to believe there will be more of the former than the latter.

Back
Top Bottom