***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

Man I cannot wait for the rockies to come back to San Francisco, so that hitter can get one in the jaw. What a tool. Worst loss ive seen all season.

Originally Posted by John Ohh

Man I cannot wait for the rockies to come back to San Francisco, so that hitter can get one in the jaw. What a tool. Worst loss ive seen all season.
indifferent.gif

We have had a rough night. The last thing we need is for you to come in here and start running your mouth. Please stay in General.

They're a MUCH better team. Nothing shocking. I'm not surprised they came back at all. I'm not losing any sleep over this **%#. All the bums makingmillions on our team won't.

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

lol at john ohh getting no love. hop back on to the rockies wagon fam.
I was never on the rockies bandwagon. F$%# that stupid stadium, and $%%# that dumb dinosaur mascot behind home plate,dude belongs on barney.
indifferent.gif

Man I haven't taken a SPORTS L this bad since game 6 of the 02 WS
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...........

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

lol at john ohh getting no love. hop back on to the rockies wagon fam.
I was never on the rockies bandwagon. F$%# that stupid stadium, and $%%# that dumb dinosaur mascot behind home plate,dude belongs on barney.
indifferent.gif

He was on the Diamondbacks bandwagon. Didnt I tell you to stay in General?

Once that joker Miller walked the pitcher I knew it was over. I did not think it would end with a grandslam though. Once it was hit, all I could was laugh, asthe Giants have found very interesting ways to lose games this series.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Rockies 4 games back,
smokin.gif

Game going 14 innings.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Big series begins tomorrow.
tired.gif

how could you ironman?

roll.gif

3games back.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't care about these fools......
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Although, I thought their bullpen was going to hold on for the win.

We need to take care of the Rockies now, take care of business.

Don't need the Giants doing us any favors. At this point it is going to be tough for the Giants to come back unless they sweep us in September.

Exactly, after game 6 of the World Series nothing is ever going to compare. I'll sleep peacefully tonight. Even though I have a headache after watching 5hours of crap.

Originally Posted by LB510

I didnt cath the game. Waiting for the highlights on espn

Dont torture yourself. Lost in this whole mess of a game was the fact that once again, Barry Zito pitched a gem.

This loss hurts, but who isn't surprised by this? I'm not. We were going to blow it some way, some how.

Barry Zito has the worst luck in all of baseball. He does not deserve this.

Back
Top Bottom