***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

Paul Is On Tilt Nice Avy...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

how many teams in the MLB would get 0 runs on that situation?

THE ONLY WAY THAT CALL MAKES SENSE IS IF BOCHY WANTS TIMMY TO PITCH THE 9th
not really. you sacrifice the out at 1st for that insurance run. we had one out in that situation and whiteside's hitting .233 on the season.you have to force the action sometimes. that's why that call makes sense. it was just bad execution.

Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

Do you want the same font?

Do you want a diferent font?

Good game today, now I feel better and more excited about going to tomorrow's game...I just hope I get there early enough for the gym bag.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

I want that gym bag.
Me too
laugh.gif
. I saw it and was like, "That's actuallypretty nice." I've had the same gym bag (very simple nike one with the main section and one little zipper pocket in the front with a red swoosh) forprobably over 10 years now. There's like no wear and tear on it, but I kind of want a different one that can hold more.

^ He's legit. He knows his baseball. That mad genius used Pedro Martinez as the Red Sox closer on the days he didn't start in All Star Baseball'00. Pedro led the league in wins and saves that year.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

ASB 00 for N64 is one of the best baseball game ever made next to little league world series for nintendo....i used to cheat on ASB i put pedro martinez afterhe pitch to DL and activate him again the next day so he's full stamina...as for LWS...TEXAS ALL DAY BABY!!!!!

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

ASB 00 for N64 is one of the best baseball game ever made next to little league world series for nintendo....i used to cheat on ASB i put pedro martinez after he pitch to DL and activate him again the next day so he's full stamina...as for LWS...TEXAS ALL DAY BABY!!!!!
pimp.gif

Mexico FTW!

The Giants claimed Trevor Hoffman, but it appears that the Brewers will pull the reliever off waivers instead of negotiating a trade, according toESPN.com's Buster Olney.

Originally Posted by chr1scross

The Giants claimed Trevor Hoffman, but it appears that the Brewers will pull the reliever off waivers instead of negotiating a trade, according to ESPN.com's Buster Olney.

Welcome to yesterday Chris.
laugh.gif

CF Velez
SS Renteria
LF Winn
3B Sandoval
1B Ishikawa
2B Uribe
RF Schierholtz
C Whiteside
P Zito

Outfield carousel continues.