***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

kristi_yamaguchi1.jpg

Her?

Yo Paul, we'll never find jobs in *@%+%+# California. What state do you want to rep? I'm kind of intrigued by Arizona, Conneticut and Georgia.

^ Wrong Yamaguchi. C'mon, nobody remembers?
laugh.gif

I thought you wanted to go to Ohio to find some work.
laugh.gif

I'm hoping for jobs soon. Damn
15nahys.gif
economy!

Rowand is always good for seeing 3 pitches. Uribe and Renteria need to switch contracts.

Or Ohio. I'd definitely be running things over there. Those idiots can't even find a vein for a lethal injection. So they have to postpone anexecution.
laugh.gif

What's your Streak for Cash overall record?

I picked Cliff Lee to go 7+ tonight .... GREEN ME!

Never, and I mean eeeeeeever, mention both of us in the same sentence.

I was actually agreeing with the bro that said Uribe should be getting Renteria money. Then I remembered LB510 once just said "QFT" without actuallyquoting anything soooooo .... nevermind. You ruined my humor, Paul!

Originally Posted by What up

What's your Streak for Cash overall record?

I picked Cliff Lee to go 7+ tonight .... GREEN ME!
I don't really go for the overall picks and what not. I am 206-172-8 (.545). I am on a W10 rightnow. Already had a W16 earlier this month and a W11 in July. I had L10 in August though
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I basically just pick semi-random to get up to W4 and then think about it. Yea, I'm lazy.

Damn that's pretty good if you're picking random soccer, rugby, FIBA, and WNBA games.
laugh.gif

I'm 62-42-4 (.596) and I'm trying to stay above .600

Barcelona beating Inter Milan looks good for tomorrow.

They should fire Sabean, pay me $1.5 million a year to be the GM and use the rest of the money to pry Wendi Nix away from ESPN.

(Don't Google image search her. Those pictures do her no justice. She has improved for this season with the sexy librarian look).

Back
Top Bottom