***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

Originally Posted by gusyouout

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

nerd.gif

3 STRAIGHT GREAT OUTINGS BY THE PITCHERS AND 3 LOSES
THE BULLPEN IS THE MAIN REASON WE WILL NOT CONTEND IN THE LEAGUE

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

I don't know dude, looks pretty good to me. To get a for sure response post it on Jerseycentral.org and do a legit check. You don't necessarily need to drop mlb.com money, there's a lot of legit eBay sellers, a lot of which are referenced on JC.

They're the NT of Jerseys. Check em out, a lot of knowledge to gather
smokin.gif
Thanks, man.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

How much longer can management sit back and watch this horrible offense?
I listened to Sabean today on Razor and Mr. T and he was saying something along the lines of needing a hitter, but rather wait till free agency.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

Originally Posted by LB510

Honesty there is no reason why we cant sweep SD there line-up is subpar at best besides Adrian Gonzalez I see no other threats.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
Should I pull up everything else he's said in the Dodger Season thread?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OK I'll admit when in wrong I honestly cant see the future I if I could and knew the Giants were to score 4 runs in the series I'd would have said werelucky to when one game
In a series where all of are starting pitchers pitched well the bats dont show up.
What have I said in the Dogers thread your refering to?
Bottom line we need a trade ASAP the deadline isn't going to cut it.

LB510 wrote:
Honesty there is no reason why we cant sweep SD there line-up is subpar at best besides Adrian Gonzalez I see no other threats.

Dude didn't even really hurt us and we still got swept

Didn't have to face Peavy either

If changes aren't made it's going to be a very long season
tired.gif

3 STRAIGHT GREAT OUTINGS BY THE PITCHERS AND 3 LOSES
THE BULLPEN IS THE MAIN REASON WE WILL NOT CONTEND IN THE LEAGUE
4 runs in 3 games isn't going to get us anywhere. I have some faith that the bullpen will be fine as for bats thats a different story.

run production is disgusting right now

im watching on Seattle's affiliate and they even questioned how much faith the Giants have put in Freddy

I flipped it on and heard "there's a drive" and I was just like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

then Rowand catches it in front of the warning track

lets go...we got Benji and Pablo coming up, lets put some damn runs on the board

Back
Top Bottom