***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

Congratulations to Matt Downs.
pimp.gif

Another series to forget. Heartbreaker with Lincecum pitching so well until the 8th. And I still think Bochy needs to get Bengie out of the cleanup spot. Giveit to someone else for a while or rest him (I thought he would do it today) and let Whiteside catch. Renteria
sick.gif
. I wanted to give him more time when you guys were already hating him, butI've given up on him now. He started hitting better for a short period and now it's just disgusting to watch him on offense and defense. Ishikawa
pimp.gif
; I want him to do well. He's got a nice swing, just needs to workon contact. Downs looks solid for only his second game and when he starts adjusting I think he should bat second or third.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by erupt107th

Geinke-bodied
Billingsley-bodied
Lincecum-bodied

pimp.gif

Good series fellas
Lucky

Yeah at worst lincecum would of got a no decision. Downs was safe at home, would of made it 4-1, good cushion, instead lose 4-3.

Geinke-bodied
Billingsley-bodied
Lincecum-bodied

pimp.gif

Good series fellas
Bodied? Maybe Greinke ( I don't know the line on that particular) game. But Tim was late into the game, Bills was up in PC. Not trying todefend either, but you guys fair and square beat both -- but very far from "bodying" either

I thought I would be more upest about getting swept. They out played. Moving on we need to take advantage on the Ranger starting pitching.

Geinke-bodied

Billingsley-bodied

Lincecum-bodied

pimp.gif

Good series fellas

Please stay out of our thread. You have no clue what you are talking about. Greinke gave up 1 earned run. ONE!!! Timmy gave up 3 after dominating for 7innings. Billingsly gave up 4, but even that isnt "bodying." Go back to your Angels thread, if there even is one.

it was a reference to when camron was talking about how he "bodied" Jay-z, nas, mase etc....

each game was a pitcher's dual
laugh.gif
calm down people.

roll.gif
at "Please stay out of our thread. You have no clue what you are talking about."

the Greinkie game was a 1-0 win and he threw a complete game
laugh.gif

Ok... So you were trying to be funny and you failed? This isnt the the music forum in the future if you have something worth posting in here post if not staythe +!%$ out of our thread

I'll take the heat for this one.

I told my girlfriend Lincecum hasn't given up a hit after 3...bunt single.

Then I said Lincecum is cruising through 7...rough inning.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

I'll take the heat for this one.

I told my girlfriend Lincecum hasn't given up a hit after 3...bunt single.

Then I said Lincecum is cruising through 7...rough inning.

smh.gif

33k99hg.jpg

it was a reference to when camron was talking about how he "bodied" Jay-z, nas, mase etc....

each game was a pitcher's dual
laugh.gif
calm down people.

roll.gif
at "Please stay out of our thread. You have no clue what you are talking about."

the Greinkie game was a 1-0 win and he threw a complete game
laugh.gif

olmec-stone-head.jpg

What's the next game you guys are planning to go to?

I'm planning on going on the July 12th game against the Padres for the Brian Wilson bobblehead. Do you guys think it'll be a long wait in line muchlike the Lincecum one?

Dodger vs. Giants summit?

I plan on going to the Wilson bobblehead day too. I'm sure there will be a line, but I doubt anything like the Lincecum bobblehead.

I think I'm going to go to the game on Tuesday in Oakland.

Back
Top Bottom