***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

sanchez...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by BalconyBundles

Originally Posted by John Ohh

Horrible Call.
Dude was safer than a ****** with a rubber.
smh.gif

Holla.
wink.gif
You would know about that

Anyway, this game is over, down 4-1.
pimp.gif
[table][tr][td] Texas [/td] [td]37[/td] [td]31[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td] Los Angeles[/td] [td]36[/td] [td]31[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td]
live.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Seattle[/td] [td]35[/td] [td]34[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td] Oakland[/td] [td]30[/td] [td]38[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by R 2 Da J

Sanchez needs to go...on the otherhand ,Im really liking this Ishikawa kid.
I'm really glad he's doing well. I've said it before and I might sound like a broken record, but I really want Ishikawa to do well.He's got such a nice swing, but he needs to work on contact. He's usually solid on defense, but he does make some mistakes.

And Torres better be playing tomorrow. I was kind of pissed to see Lewis hitting instead of him.

Originally Posted by BalconyBundles

Horrible Call.
Dude was safer than a ****** with a rubber.
smh.gif

Holla.
wink.gif
You would know about that

Anyway, this game is over, down 4-1.
pimp.gif
[table][tr][td]Texas[/td] [td]37[/td] [td]31[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Los Angeles[/td] [td]36[/td] [td]31[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td]
live.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Seattle[/td] [td]35[/td] [td]34[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Oakland[/td] [td]30[/td] [td]38[/td] [/tr][/table]

Wow 30-38 there lighting up the AL west

TrillipinoTrapstar wrote:
I keep giving Sanchez a chance...but he always messes up...cmon we swept these dudes.
mad.gif

We? Your a giants fan?
At this anyone who cheers for Sanchez is probally a fan of the oposing team want him to fu*k things up

sanchez is killing his trade value with every start he makes, he needs to be sent to the pen or down to AAA like Burriss

Originally Posted by bright nikes

LB510 why'd you change your sig
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
49ers>Manny
smile.gif

sanchez is killing his trade value with every start he makes, he needs to be sent to the pen or down to AAA like Burriss
He has zero trade value

Rockies only half a game behind you guys.
won 15 of 17 with this guy

tracy_jim_rockies.jpg

I always thought he was underated as a Manager

Back
Top Bottom