***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Everyone think Sanchez batting 3rd and Panda 4th is better for our offense?

Meant to comment this earlier.....

The only way this works is if Velez continues to be a good leadoff hitter. Obviously he will cool down, but if he continues to be a productive leadoff man, i100% agree that Sanchez 3rd and Pablo 4th would be the best for us. If Velez starts to hit like.....well....Velez, then I dont like the idea of having 2average to below average hitters starting games off. With Sanchez at 2 and Pablo at 3, we ALWAYS have a chance to get off to a good start. I like having yourtwo best hitters always hitting in the first inning.

If Velez can stay hot to good, Im all for that change.

Originally Posted by dland24

I like having your two best hitters always hitting in the first inning.
are you saying that because our two best hitters aren't big home run hitters? it's kind of hard to imagine that the brewers put braun andfielder 2nd and 3rd.

Reds at Giants

[table][tr][td]Bailey[/td] [td]ERA 7.06[/td] [td]REC 2-3[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]8/01 vs COL[/td] [td]5.1 IP, 5 ER[/td] [td]L, 6-2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7/27 vs SDG[/td] [td]7.1 IP, 3 ER[/td] [td]W, 6-4[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]Lincecum[/td] [td]ERA 2.18[/td] [td]REC 12-3[/td] [/tr][/table]

Reds at Giants

[table][tr][td]Arroyo[/td] [td]ERA 5.10[/td] [td]REC 10-10[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]8/03 vs CHC[/td] [td]7.1 IP, 4 ER[/td] [td]L, 4-2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7/29 vs SDG[/td] [td]7.0 IP, 7 ER[/td] [td]L, 7-1[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]Zito[/td] [td]ERA 4.47[/td] [td]REC 7-10[/td] [/tr][/table]

Reds at Giants

[table][tr][td]Harang[/td] [td]ERA 4.52[/td] [td]REC 5-13[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Last appearances:[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8/03 vs CHC[/td] [td]7.1 IP, 4 ER[/td] [td]L, 4-2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7/29 vs SDG[/td] [td]7.0 IP, 7 ER[/td] [td]L, 7-1[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]Cain[/td] [td]ERA 2.25[/td] [td]REC 12-3[/td] [/tr][/table]

I'm watching on MLB Network... Paul Bako just hit a solo shot to put the Phils ahead of the Rockies.

Rockies 1
Phillies 2

Bot 5th

pimp.gif

*Edit*
And now Jimmy Rollins hit a triple.
pimp.gif

Going tomorrow and I'll be @ Sec. 135. I'll be in my Lincecum jersey and foam K. I'm going all out for my first Lincecum start all year.
pimp.gif

I'm currently 4-1 all year when attending.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

Going tomorrow and I'll be @ Sec. 135. I'll be in my Lincecum jersey and foam K. I'm going all out for my first Lincecum start all year.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I'm 4-2. Looking to be 5-2.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Stonefacing me for wanting a win at a Lincecum start?

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Stonefacing me for wanting a win at a Lincecum start?
Just because.
laugh.gif

About getting the Jon Miller bobble head tomorrow, if I get there hmm... let's say 6:30. Will I be good for a bobble head?
nerd.gif

Cutting it close IMO. I'm just going to get there early, get the bobblehead, and drink some beers in my car until the game.

Back
Top Bottom