***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

well that is the season officially imo. coloroado is going to win today and tomorrow when we have a day off so they are going to be 4.5 games up then we gotthe dodgers and the rocks got sad diego. by the time colorado gets to san francisco the team will be to far behind.

mad.gif
we let the padres take 2 out of 3 from us. cmon man

Both Sabean and Bochy are in the last year's of their contracts.

It's pretty much certain Bochy will be back because management didn't expact a winning team this year and Bochy "made it happen." Yeshe's an idiot at times, but we do have a winning record with a pretty ****tay squad.

Now who put this ****tay squad together?

Sabean.

If this mufugga is back, I don't know what I'll do. This degenerate has held this organization back long enough. Get someone else in here to make thesame mistakes that Brian Sabean is making. At least it'll be a fresh face and a new person to hate.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

RaWeX05, here's your fixed sig. Pick one.

Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

RHoHaHdHsH?HHHWHhHeHrHeHHHwHeH'HrHeHHHgHoHiHnHgH,HHH wHeHHHdHoHnH'HtHHHnHeHeHdHHHrHoHaHdHsH.

Thanks.

rockies stay with the 9th inning wins another one tonight.

that is officially the nail in the coffin.

it came down to this the rockies beat the teams they needed to and we have not, also the rockies are 8-1 so far in September while the giants are 4-5

Plain and simple, Colorado is playing like a playoff team and the Giants aren't.

If any good can come out of us missing the playoffs, it should be the firing of Brian Sabean.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Plain and simple, Colorado is playing like a playoff team and the Giants aren't.

If any good can come out of us missing the playoffs, it should be the firing of Brian Sabean.
Us making the playoffs this year= him coming back so I guess there is a plus there.

Wait a minute, somebody remind me why Madison Bumgarner is a top 10 prospect? That was incredibly anti climactic.

I dont want to cry over spilled milk.

I really think Bochy has done a pretty good job as a Giants coach but what the @%%! was he thinking yesterday? He was 0-2

Kevin Frandsen really? FACT hes a career tripple A player nothing more nothing less. This is like the 3rd time he has failed to get a buntdown.

Come this time of year I'm really looking to get Waldis Joaquin some innings pitches because hes really been great this year
eyes.gif
. Waldis Joaquin? REALLY? And your trying to win?
tired.gif

Barry Zito? How nice is it to get 2 million dollars for every win he gets. He's 0-4 decisions againist the Pads?
mad.gif
could his run support be better YES but 0-4 I'm sorry thats a !$+%#%%disgrace.

Lets get these guys a AAU baseball VHS so they no how to cover 1st base in September.
tired.gif

Arrond Rowand
sick.gif
looking like Pedro Feliz yeasterday. Thathad to be one of the worst 3 pitch strikeouts I have seen. He just looked SO helpless
tired.gif

I was never a fan of bringing Bonds back for this season, because at some point all good things come to an end. But they really should have thrown there prideout the window and brought him back?
Lewis? Winn? Schierholtz?<<<< there not really scaring me when they come up. Just another reason why we shouldn't have passed on Dye and Riosat the deadline.

I think Matt Holiday, Bay and Carl Crawford will all be available so maybe we upgrade there.

Where is the Ryan Garko that played for the Cleavland Indians
nerd.gif
theyclearly saw something we didn't.(dland I'm with you
mad.gif
) Anyone payany attention to how Tim Alderson is pitching?

Its so sad yet so funny how we are so flawed yet came so close.

Rockies are 60-28 since June 1st<<
embarassed.gif
what are you going todo?

Hopefully Kevin Frandsen can get some more playing time so I can watch him pop up bunts.

Who knows if Cain or Timmy want to even come back.

cross_rip.gif

** Waits for 2010

Originally Posted by LB510

Where is the Ryan Garko that played for the Cleavland Indians
nerd.gif
they clearly saw something we didn't. Anyone pay any attention to how Tim Alderson is pitching?
we didn't trade alderson for garko. we traded barnes for garko and alderson for sanchez.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Wait a minute, somebody remind me why Madison Bumgarner is a top 10 prospect? That was incredibly anti climactic.
http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/minorleagues/prospects/y2009/profile.jsp?t=p_top&pid=518516

What game were you watching? Dude was called up on the spot probably thinking he was going to be playing Xbox at 7 PM not starting for a team inthe playoff race. By being called up he WAS THE YOUNGEST ACTIVE PLAYER IN THE MAJORS and still threw 5.1 innings only giving up 2 runs.

@%*! outta here.

^ He can't be serious
laugh.gif
I blame this on Cain and Timmy for settingthe bar to high
we didn't trade alderson for garko. we traded barnes for garko and alderson for sanchez.
Its all a blur
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

What game were you watching? Dude was called up on the spot probably thinking he was going to be playing Xbox at 7 PM not starting for a team in the playoff race. By being called up he WAS THE YOUNGEST ACTIVE PLAYER IN THE MAJORS and still threw 5.1 innings only giving up 2 runs.

@%*! outta here.
I'm looking at it from a scouting perspective.

He only hits 88-90 MPH on the gun, I've been hearing 92-95 that touches 97 either he has seen a drastic drop in velocity or scouts are lying, his fast ballis nothing near plus and his slider was very soft and had no third pitch to speak of.

He looked nothing like a future ace like some scouting reports were touting him to be.

If im a giants fan I'm worried.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom