***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

Awesome play all around!
xfzuu.jpg

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

@+*! outta here with that Raiders talk you herb.

Hey oldtimer, your daughter is hot.

calm your punk @#$ down its called a joke. somehow i knew you would be the only ****** getting mad in this thread little @#$%!#

Really, you got me scouted? Too bad I don't give a !#$# about you. Neeeeeeeeeeeeeext ...

P.S. Terrible joke.

if you dont give a @#$% about me then dont @#$%@$ address me then...why go out of your way to say some @#$% you wouldnt say in real life. just keep it movin like you claim you do and dont respond to my posts

Did you say something?

saying "I dont give a @#$%, nexxxxt" and then responding to my post again is hypocritical dont you think? like i said keep it movin.

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

I doubt we make the post season though, the rest of our schedule is not easy and we tend to ruin any chance we get..

im not giving up hope though, anything can happen.

I'll always remember Herges' performance against the Marlins in that one inning in the 03 playoffs.
pimp.gif

This dude is going to be good. Love the way he stays around the strike zone.

Set-up guy in the making.

Pardon? I just can't understand what you're saying.

is it really that hard to understand? youre the one saying "i dont give a @#$% about you, nexxxxt", but you keep replying to my posts? i know yourejust tryna be a smart @#$ so whatever makes you happy my dude. hopefully zito's ERA stays under 4 after this game/

That girl next to that dude on the cell phone next to that investor looked hot.

*Edit*
Let me re-word that
laugh.gif
. The girl next to the guy on the cell phone that sat in the same row with that Giants investor... that girl looked hot. She sat 3seats over to the left of the Giants investor.

Originally Posted by Paul Is All In

That girl next to that dude on the cell phone next to that investor looked hot.

Nah, "I see girls like that at the mall all the time." Now the two blonde girls holding each other were hot. They were about 4 rows down from theinvestor.

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

Originally Posted by Paul Is All In

Nice win. NTL, keep making those bets.
10e09zr.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i'll see what i can do my man.
i also take donations
nerd.gif
if you get a good enough streak, maybe like 5/6 in a row, i will donate
laugh.gif

Back