sf giants parade

Heading out rite now from Pittsburg. I was trying to go to Civic Center but that's a wrap since last night. Prolly just hit a random spot on market st now.

Heading out rite now from Pittsburg. I was trying to go to Civic Center but that's a wrap since last night. Prolly just hit a random spot on market st now.

^^^^Wow, serious? I live about 10 minutes from Civic Center area. I wasn't going to leave till about 9:45 or so. I guess I might as well go down a couple blocks.

^^^^Wow, serious? I live about 10 minutes from Civic Center area. I wasn't going to leave till about 9:45 or so. I guess I might as well go down a couple blocks.

I had the worst experience. I went to Civic Center and it was totally not worth going. The City did some dumb things like fence off areas and having a tarp on the fence so people couldn't even see through that. Also the sound was really bad so when they all started to make speeches, you could hardly hear a thing. Plus the people I was around were coppin' attitudes left and right and just so much little drama everywhere. Worst of all....some guy was caught jerkin' in public while he was looking down some girls shirt.

Anyways...some pics:

west-side-story-4.jpg

west-side-story-5.jpg

west-side-story-6.jpg

west-side-story-7.jpg

I had the worst experience. I went to Civic Center and it was totally not worth going. The City did some dumb things like fence off areas and having a tarp on the fence so people couldn't even see through that. Also the sound was really bad so when they all started to make speeches, you could hardly hear a thing. Plus the people I was around were coppin' attitudes left and right and just so much little drama everywhere. Worst of all....some guy was caught jerkin' in public while he was looking down some girls shirt.

Anyways...some pics:

west-side-story-4.jpg

west-side-story-5.jpg

west-side-story-6.jpg

west-side-story-7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom