SF trip in a few days

Hi NT,

My chick and i are going to visit SF in a couple of days and i'd like to know if there are any places you guys think i should experience while we're out there.

We'll be checking out the obvious:
- Golden Gate bridge
- Cable Cars
- Alcatraz (maybe)
- Union square
- China town

Any recommendations? Specific details would be cool.

P.S. we love good eats!

Thanks !

Haight ashbury is pretty cool to go to Amoeba and kid robot store and what not. and very close to hippie hill if your 420 happy.

AND If you like good eats stop by Ike's Place and The Girardelli Square is a MUST.

Last edited:
The Haight, Ocean Beach, The Mission are some good places also for sightseeing, shopping. There is alot more but those stated plus what you have are the touristy spots. As for grub there everything really in SF, just depends on what you like to eat.

Definitely check out Ruby Skye. It's not too far of a walk from Union Square, and if you're more into hip hop music there's another club right next door called the Slide. There's a bunch of other good clubs and bars near Ellis and O'Farrell. Unless you're into the dive bar scene, do NOT go to Polk Street...lots of bars and young people there, but the whole scene is just strange sometimes. I went to a bar called the Kozy Kar a few nights ago and I felt like I was on shrooms :smh:

Catch a Giants game even if you don't like baseball. The crowd is very energetic and the whole place is like a party; it's impossible not to have fun. Plus if your girlfriend isn't having a good time, you can buy her a Ghiradelli shake :smh: :smokin

Oh yea, do not plan to drive alot when you come up here; take the BART and walk instead. Driving here is frustrating even if you're a good driver, cause we have typical narrow city streets and @#$ hole drivers who don't care about anyone else on the road. The other night it took me 20 minutes to go 1 mile because there were idiotic cab drivers just posted up in the streets unloading/loading up drunk people in their cars

Last edited:
 Did the double decker tour bus when i was there. Runs for 2 hours and was very affordable. I believe it was part of the Gray Line Tours. Also had clam chowder at Fishermans Wharf if you want to try some good seafood and you might want to spend some time walking/window shopping in Union Square. Also go up Coit Tower- nice views.

YELP: Little Lucca sandwiches, PPQ for Curry Broth Pho, El Farolito burrito's, Giordano's pittsburgh styled sandwiches, Yamo garlic noodles and other burmese food. Tani's Kitchen for tonkatsu curry/spicy bbq hamburger steak and other japanese food. Trust you will like all if not most of these.

all the yelp pages should have maps and addresses so you can figure out how to get there. Yamo, Giordano's, and el farolito are literally only a few minutes wlaking form bart.

Im boutt that fatboy life :pimp:

little skillets for chicken and waffles and if you've never been to umami in LA hit up the one in SF

Do this in order

Breakfast at "Brenda's French soul"
Get your cannabis license
Go to a vapor lounge
Grab a sandwich at "Ike's" (To go)
Go to dolores park (eat, drink, smoke)
Go to fisherman's wharf for some clam chowder
Go back to the hotel (rest and get ready for the evening)
Check out Palominos (happy hour and nice view of the bay bridge)
Check out "the view" at the JW Marriot and have a cocktail (very romantic, guaranteed yambs)
Check out the nightlife (Valencia st, temple, the grand, ruby Skye, atmosphere, etc.)
Check out Broadway's strip clubs or Crazy Horse at Market st.

Good Night!

Last edited:
Hi NT,
My chick and i are going to visit SF in a couple of days and i'd like to know if there are any places you guys think i should experience while we're out there.
We'll be checking out the obvious:
- Golden Gate bridge
- Cable Cars
- Alcatraz (maybe)
- Union square
- China town
Any recommendations? Specific details would be cool.
P.S. we love good eats!
Thanks !

Pier 39/Fisherman's Wharf
Golden Gate Park (Japanese Tea Garden, CA Academy of Science, de Young Museum, Stow Lake paddle boating $25)
Lands End at the end of Ocean Beach is dope as well.

If I were you, I'd park at Sports Basement, rent some bikes, head over west and check out the Golden Gate Bridge. Ride over the bridge, grab brunch in Sausalito, then head back over the bridge, go through Presidio, Marina district, and then you'll end up near Fisherman's Wharf/Pier 39 ALL on the perimeter of the SF Bay. Park the bikes, eat lunch, walk around Pier 39... could easily kill 3 hours there. Also, the famous penny arcades at the Pier are dope as well.

Little Lucca sandwiches and El Farolito burritos for damn sure!

twin peaks is also good if you want to get a good view of the whole city:smokin

hardknocks is also a good spot to eat at.

theres a good chicken and waffles spot called auntie aprils. its off 3rd street though by candlestick so be careful! haha its the hood around there:smh:

Back
Top Bottom