SFC on Haight and Fillmore

yo
has any of you guys been to that new consignment shop on haight and fillmore? its called SFC. i didnt know about it until i saw it on hypebeast. ive beeen in there a couple of times. everytime i go in there they keep on getting more and more stuff. they sell new/used kicks, huf hats, and huf apperal. there are def deals there and im eyeing a pair of kicks. the dude that runs it is super chill. its nice having a consignment shop in sf especially one that has good prices on the kicks and apperal.  check it out if you have time

yo
has any of you guys been to that new consignment shop on haight and fillmore? its called SFC. i didnt know about it until i saw it on hypebeast. ive beeen in there a couple of times. everytime i go in there they keep on getting more and more stuff. they sell new/used kicks, huf hats, and huf apperal. there are def deals there and im eyeing a pair of kicks. the dude that runs it is super chill. its nice having a consignment shop in sf especially one that has good prices on the kicks and apperal.  check it out if you have time

Yup. Just heard about them a couple weeks ago. Their video must be floating around the Internet more. Imma have to check it out sometime.

Yup. Just heard about them a couple weeks ago. Their video must be floating around the Internet more. Imma have to check it out sometime.

So is it like a Flightclub but with clothing? I feel like I should have see the shop. I go through those streets all the time on the bus.

So is it like a Flightclub but with clothing? I feel like I should have see the shop. I go through those streets all the time on the bus.

^thry got some good deals too. I coped a ds pair of af1 huf quakes for $150 and a ds huf madres fitted for $80. Both good deals if you ask me.

^thry got some good deals too. I coped a ds pair of af1 huf quakes for $150 and a ds huf madres fitted for $80. Both good deals if you ask me.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Like flightclub but cheaper. Like sole supremacy also. Except sfc has an actual location compared to my boy that runs sole supremacy.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Like flightclub but cheaper. Like sole supremacy also. Except sfc has an actual location compared to my boy that runs sole supremacy.

I got completely lost looking for it and decided to just look up the address on their site. It's not really obvious to the eye. It's just a grey building with a black sign with SFC written in red. And they're on lunch right when I got here, guess I'll check them out again next time.

And the address is 442 haight (between Fillmore and Webster).

I got completely lost looking for it and decided to just look up the address on their site. It's not really obvious to the eye. It's just a grey building with a black sign with SFC written in red. And they're on lunch right when I got here, guess I'll check them out again next time.

And the address is 442 haight (between Fillmore and Webster).

Back
Top Bottom