SFPD at it again

As an SF native who has moved back and forth from San Jose every few years for work/family, SJ/South Bay girls are much finer especially if you like Asian girls. The amount of fine Vietnamese, Filipina, and Korean girls crushes anything the city has to offer. SF has been taken over by rich AWGs that look like they belong in Idaho, not here.

this

there's so many transplants that move out here. i rarely see girls that are from the city. they all moved out to other areas in the bay.

yup, all the good looking girls moved to San Jose or across the bridge and got replaced by rich girls from the Midwest/East Coast. SJ is boring compared to SF for sure, but downtown has been renovated and has good bars now, the girls are much better, and the housing situation is better in the sense that for $1100, I'm living in a nice condo now instead of some ancient house out in Sunset District. I'm only a 45 minute drive from the city anyway and usually crash at my friend's spot in Daly City when I go up to SF for the night, so I don't miss it at all.

Last edited:

Thanks for the insight. This confirms everything my cousin told me.

He joked about the 49er dilemma in SF: 4's thinking they're 9's.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 But all that being said, its a dope city. Especially if you have the bread. I'm born and raised in the bay area. I've always hated San Jose with a passion, I've never had fun there. EVER. But I know people that enjoy it. For me its like the worst **** on earth. But you might enjoy it.

Last edited:
man I was in SF for like 3 days last year and saw like no good looking girls. Not in downtown, not the mission. I was like what's going on? I felt bad for the dudes there. Must've been an off weekend I was there or something.

With that being said. It's a super dope city. It looks amazing, but ya people smoke weed and drink in the streets/parks like its nothing. Junkies like everywhere. **** was weird if you're not used to it.

It's a tech city now. Tech people are fugly.

Maybe in the Financial District during the week you might see something worth hollering at while they're on break lol. Or anywhere up north of that area, but those are probably women that are cuffed.

There has always been more men than women in that city. And when you factor in the gay population, it's scraps for us hetero men.

I think all the cute artsy women live in Oakland now.

Last edited:
I'd still take sf over oakland for women any day. The chicks that moved to oakland are the same type that moved into bk. Never got jiggy with the bootleg artsy types. But i get it. 

Pretty much, like I said they've all moved away to other parts of the Bay. Dudes in here with all the San Jose/South Bay hate must not be Asian/like Asian girls, cause there are so many fine Asian women and good Asian bars/restaurants here that I'm willing to put up with a somewhat boring suburban city :lol: There's not as much to do but the women are MUCH better to me.

I'm not into white women at all, but if you are, you have to go LA/SD to find good looking ones cause the ones here are gross. Otherwise I'm happy with the selection here, and I've traveled/lived all over the world and seen what most women in big cities look like. Within California LA>Bay Area for women, but Bay Area overall >>>>>>> most places on Earth other than NYC just off the diversity of women alone

Last edited:
truth. SJ can be boring.

im from sj.

location is good though.

Post of the year

Grew up there, place sucks, it's overcrowded and the traffic is ridiculous from the time i grew up till now. moved to hayward, now live in concord and never looked back, married a filipina from there and I'm good. My parents live in evergreen and there used to be a huge winery right across the street, they'd have their own fireworks show, so the whole block would just come out sit on the street or in garages and watch fireworks like it was front row Fantasmic status....now theres houses/ townhouses there :stoneface:

Parents sellin the house though and moving to brentwood. I just gotta convince my mom in law(won't happen her fam is all there) to move and we will never have to go there again

Hayward and Concord dudes making these comments? ok...:lol: pretty much the least desirable places to live up here other than Richmond. The entire East Bay is trash other than Oakland and Berkeley. Fremont is OK but boring as hell. Everything else is Fresno/Bakersfield status

Last edited:
havent been to sj in a minute. lived in sj for a few yrs while going to school during that time they were fixing up the downtown area
moved back to sf and have seen it changed completely as housing prices gone way up. still, would prefer sf over sj.

Yeah, that downtown renovation was much needed :lol: I used to live in SJ during high school after my parents bought a house here. and man, downtown was disgusting. I moved back for work a few months ago, and it's pretty nice now. For overall things to do, I'd obviously prefer the city too though, but it's only 45 minutes away, and I drive up there couple times a week for client meetings anyway.

I'll probably move back to SF once I make more money and have a wife or something, but for now I just got tired of the ugly girls, horrible road conditions, crazy homeless everywhere, and bull @!@! nasty expensive apartments I had to put up with because I'm not a super rich tech bro :lol:

Last edited:
Hayward and Concord dudes making these comments? ok...:lol: pretty much the least desirable places to live up here other than Richmond. The entire East Bay is trash other than Oakland and Berkeley. Fremont is OK but boring as hell. Everything else is Fresno/Bakersfield status

:lol: if this were circa 1996-2002 you might have an argument, being 33 years old, married and closer to the city, concord def suits me more. The rent here for what we get is :pimp:(2 story 2 bedroom townhouse for $1500) compared to what you get in SJ(thats a tiny 1 bedroom for sure, hell might be rent for a room)
and closer to berkeley, oaktown and the city. Can't beat that, dudes tryna act like san jose is some sort mecca for anything other than bad traffic :lol:

Concord isn't as bad living, and anything i need to find It can be found without living in san jose. and it'll be better

You know those movies where the person returns back to their old hometown only to loathe every second of being there....I'm that guy :lol:

Last edited:
Is Sunset bad? I'm trying to figure out where to live. I want to be in the City but as far away from the homeless as possible (but not with all the white people in the Marina either).

Is Sunset bad? I'm trying to figure out where to live. I want to be in the City but as far away from the homeless as possible (but not with all the white people in the Marina either).

i actually prefer the sunset/richmond area. then again, im done with the club/bar hopping. enjoy the city, but dont necessarily need to be surrounded by ppl in their 20s

Yeah, I hate all those rich East Coast white kids in the Marina. I lived in the Sunset for a few years.

Pros:
-Cheaper rent, more comparable to South Bay prices (still expensive obviously)
-Good Chinese restaurants
-Golden Gate Park
-safe neighborhood without crazy homeless everywhere
-Diverse, unlike the rest of the city these days
-Free street parking; this is important if you commute to work and don't want to spend an hour looking for parking when you come home/spend hundreds of dollars for a spot (which I went through when I lived near Alamo square)

Cons:
-FAR from the main part of the city. It used to take me 40 mins by Muni to get to work; it takes me 50 by Caltrain from San Jose which is 45 miles away, so this was frustrating as hell
-pretty much zero nightlife. There's maybe 2 decent bars in the entire area
-apartments, houses, and streets are ancient and ugly as hell!! Straight up slum looking homes with horrible paint jobs and cracked streets everywhere. I mean I grew up in the Mission which is equally ugly, but still
-gloomiest weather in the entire Bay Area outside of Daly City (not a big deal to me, but many people complain)

Last edited:
truth. SJ can be boring.

im from sj.

location is good though.

Post of the year

Grew up there, place sucks, it's overcrowded and the traffic is ridiculous from the time i grew up till now. moved to hayward, now live in concord and never looked back, married a filipina from there and I'm good. My parents live in evergreen and there used to be a huge winery right across the street, they'd have their own fireworks show, so the whole block would just come out sit on the street or in garages and watch fireworks like it was front row Fantasmic status....now theres houses/ townhouses there :stoneface:

Parents sellin the house though and moving to brentwood. I just gotta convince my mom in law(won't happen her fam is all there) to move and we will never have to go there again

vietnamese food in ESSJ tho :pimp:

I'm just gonna put this right here...

Does not shoot him fatally.

starts at around 1:55

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom