Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

For the Debbie situation. I thought her dude was just playing the sweet guy role just to smash and then act like he doesn't love her after hes get one off and raised his body count. Then the whole baby story line popped up. 
After this post, that passed my mind too.

It's based off him just springing the I want to smash straight up to her pretty quick. No game at all :lol: It'd be a twist if he was really a jerk and just dumped her next ep.
Nah I think he's talking about the preview for next week, looked like Monica was visiting ian
I didn't see that in the preview but I'm going with hallucination.

2 eps left. Doubt Monica coming back would add much unless she kills Sammi.

Last edited:
Lip was never in prison. Lip is in college.

I think you're talking about Carl and Sammi (chuckie's mom and franks oldest known daughter with the blonde hair).

Monica is the Gallagher's mom who came on the show like 3 seasons ago and left with her lesbian lover.

My bad. I meant Ian. I kept reading about lip and the professor it stuck in my head.

Going back to the lip situation, the professor is most likely feeling the tides working against her about now. Him pulling that stunt with the drugged up student was a clear sign that her lip connection is turning into a possible university scandal. She might of thought he was a smart guy, but after a mess up like that, I'm sure she's second guessing her self. 
I gotta disagree with you on this point. I don't think there will be any type of University scandal nor do I think she views Lip any different because he showed up to her house.
I said it was possible... But I thik it will time to much time from the little amount of time the show does have left. 

sammi deserves the body bag. I was expecting Fiona to go in on her on that last scene. I think that now that Ian got diagnosed with the mental illness they won't sent him to jail. Instead, to a mental institution for good.

What gets me is Ian duped the military and was a minor when he was active. How are you going to Court Marshall a child who shouldn't of been there in the first place? If anything he is liable for stealing Lip's identity, but this is more of a black eye for the military than anything. I am not saying Ian walks away unscathed, but any attorney would have a field day with the defense of Ian in this case.

I honestly ain't eem mad at Sammi for her actions. I feel like she plays that crazy over-protective with a ton of loose screws single mother life down to a tee. Not to generalize, but I feel like I've met a couple of these women in my own life, had a child at a young age, never graduated high school, never left the hood, throw their kids in fly gear while giving their BD all hell for that child support money, but their love for the children is unfadable and they would go through hell and back for these kids. I feel like the "hell hath no fury like a woman (MOTHER) scorned" line is very applicable with Sammi and it's weirdly relieving and not that far off to see a mother go out guns blazing for her child.

^agree , it's foul what she did to Ian but it's not totally unreasonable, she's a grimy Gallagher as screwed up as the rest of them

and her kid has been taken away too

Last edited:
After this post, that passed my mind too.

It's based off him just springing the I want to smash straight up to her pretty quick. No game at all :lol: It'd be a twist if he was really a jerk and just dumped her next ep.
I didn't see that in the preview but I'm going with hallucination.

2 eps left. Doubt Monica coming back would add much unless she kills Sammi.

I dont remember seeing Monica in the previews but I read a while back she returns at the end of the season

I was hoping for some scenes of Chuckie and carl in juvie this episode.

carl's already locked up, sammi was just being plain evil calling e military police to lock up ian too.

Lip was dumb for telling Angela about the professor yambs. Should've just said he was going to office hours to catch up with the class.

Hell must've froze over because frank thinks he's in love. He fell in love after one day with a dying woman. Hard to imagine she'll be slumming it and fall for homeless looking frank.

debbie's gross. Write her off the show or make her a nun.

Last edited:
Crazy how in five seasons I've gone from loving to hating characters
I just got put on this show a month ago so I had the pleasure of binge watching but Fiona is awful.

Sammie too that was so foul. They gotta mess her up.

Last edited:
:lol: why everybody ragging on Sammi... No one was up in arms when Carl got Chuckie locked up ( literally the most innocent person in the entire series other than Liam). The Galleghers really didn't seem to care about Chuckue getting time when they ALL knew he was completely innocent.

I hope Chuckie flourished in juvie. He'll probably be all tatted up though with more racist tattoos. Imagine if Chuckie transforms into a boss and carl starts fearing him.

Last edited:
I hope Chuckie flourished in juvie. He'll probably be all tatted up though with more racist tattoos. Imagine if Chuckie transforms into a boss and carl starts fearing him.
:lol: he's right in the iq range of a supremacist, so you may be right

:lol: why everybody ragging on Sammi... No one was up in arms when Carl got Chuckie locked up ( literally the most innocent person in the entire series other than Liam). The Galleghers really didn't seem to care about Chuckue getting time when they ALL knew he was completely innocent.
They told her she wasn't ready for this life and she wanted to stick around and become a part of the family. You don't get to do that then start ripping it apart a month later. Hate her

I was thinking chuckie was gonna be a ***** lol. Your man has the IQ of a 4 year old. Poor bastard lol

I could see Carl coming up the ranks in there, the streets already showed him love for eating the charges and not saying anything

her character has gotten stale but shes still :wow:
that quick bj nonsense tho :rolleyes
lil jaw ache never killed anyone

Frank got Chuckie and Carl locked up.

HE CALLED THE COPS.......and told Carl to put the drugs on Chuckie

Carl isn't innocent but he's really stupid and gullible. :lol:

Last edited:

laugh.gif
why everybody ragging on Sammi... No one was up in arms when Carl got Chuckie locked up ( literally the most innocent person in the entire series other than Liam). The Galleghers really didn't seem to care about Chuckue getting time when they ALL knew he was completely innocent.

Frank got Chuckie and Carl locked up.

HE CALLED THE COPS.......and told Carl to put the drugs on Chuckie

Carl isn't innocent but he's really stupid and gullible.
laugh.gif
that's the viewer's perspective.  Sammie doesn't know that

She did Ian dirty, but he shouldn't have told her and it might be best for him 

to go away and get his meds calibrated away from all the Gallagher craziness, like someone said

earlier I doubt they'll lock him up since he was underage when he enlisted and is bipolar.

Sammi knows that in the end Carl getting locked didn't reallymake an impact

Fiona an Lip seemed almost glad that at least they'll know where he is for a little while and not have to worry about him

Ian was a way she could really hurt them

Last edited:
WE ARE THE VIEWERS....and I didn't mention Sammi. Also NEVER said she was in the wrong when it comes to telling on Carl.

Aside from people not even knowing Frank set them up everyone else is over looking Frank being the person who set ALL of this in motion.

Last edited:
that's more me adding to what SlamCity was saying, I take his comment to mean "to Sammi, Carl got Chuckie arrested"

it's doesn't matter that we know Frank made the call

i'm responding to you, but moreso addressing the overall sentiment of hatred towards Sammi for ratting

Liam poking Sammi :rofl:

Lip situation is an upgrade huh? :lol: Surprised plane dude wasn't there. That punch :\

i agree with what Sammi did to Ian he was suffering at home Ian will be better off in a controlled environment where he can take his medication even if he's in trouble. i really thought they killed Sammi when they put her in the storage until she was banging on the door.

Damn Lip and Frank smashing fine women. Lip's professor is hot, but i like the Doctor she's cute i like her scenes with Frank :lol: the sex scene. i was hoping they would show scenes of Carl and Chuckie in jail.

Fiona is such a mess she's an awful person what she's doing to her husband.

Back
Top Bottom